WWE Mae Young Classic bracket revealed
After months of anticipation, the official bracket for the inaugural WWE Mae Young Classic has been revealed.
The bracket was first unveiled on the Bracketology special that streamed exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network. It lays out the First Round Matches and the perilous path to victory for the global, 32-woman tournament, which features competitors from 13 countries.
Round One of the groundbreaking event will feature the following matches:
- Jazzy Gabert (Germany) vs. Abbey Laith (USA)
- Rachel Evers (USA) vs. Marti Belle (Dominican Republic)
- Kay Lee Ray (Scotland) vs. Princesa Sugehit (Mexico)
- Xia Li (China) vs. Mercedes Martinez (USA)
- Nicole Savoy (USA) vs. Reina González (USA)
- Renee Michelle (USA) vs. Candice LeRae (USA)
- Sarah Logan (USA) vs. Mia Yim (South Korea)
- Zeda (China) vs. Shayna Baszler (USA)
- Kairi Sane (Japan) vs. Tessa Blanchard (USA)
- Sage Beckett (USA) vs. Bianca Belair (USA)
- Dakota Kai (New Zealand) vs. Kavita Devi (India)
- Rhea Ripley (Australia) vs. Miranda Salinas (USA)
- Vanessa Borne (USA) vs. Serena Deeb (USA)
- Santana Garrett (USA) vs. Piper Niven (Scotland)
- Taynara Conti (Brazil) vs. Lacey Evans (USA)
- Ayesha Raymond (England) vs. Toni Storm (Australia)
Who will be a bracket buster? Which competitor will be the inaugural winner of the grueling tournament? The Mae Young Classic premieres tonight, exclusively on WWE Network!