Updated September 20, 2023
We may change this Policy from time to time. Please take a look at the “LAST REVISED” legend at the top of this page to see when this Policy was last revised. Any changes in this Policy will become effective when we make the revised Policy available on or through the Site.
If you have any further queries, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or write to us at the following address: World Wrestling Entertainment, LLC, 1241 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06902.
Technologies are used by WWE, our affiliates, advertisers and others who serve content on our Sites. For example, a cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your device.
WHY DO WE USE SUCH TECHNOLOGIES?
Such Technologies allow us to recognize your computer, save you from having to re-enter the same data every time you visit our Sites, learn how visitors use our Sites, analyze trends, administer our Sites, observe users’ movements around the Sites, keep our Sites and services secure, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of Technologies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
In order to be able to offer you content that we believe may interest you based on your activity on the Sites, and for fraud prevention and authentication purposes, we may also use other Technologies that are similar to cookies (known as device fingerprinting). For example, we may gather device attributes and combine information collected by most browsers or automatically through your device to create a unique ID that identifies your browser or device to us with reasonable certainty. In this context we may collect, use and combine the following type information:
- Number of visits;
- Last visit;
- First visit;
- External IP address;
- Internal IP address;
- Screen resolution;
- Geolocation (latitude/longitude based on IP address);
- Device performance benchmark;
- Device bandwidth benchmark;
- Device user-agent (browser type, version);
- Device capabilities (modernizer string, tells browser capabilities);
- Device operating system;
- Device plugins installed;
- Browser language;
- Flash enabled or disabled;
- Device time on file;
- Keywords used if coming from search engine;
- Pages visited;
- Length of visit;
- Referral page;
- Mouse cursor position;
- Mouse clicks;
- Page scroll position.
We use this information:
- To learn about your interests and interactions based on content viewed on our Sites (for example, how often you visit our Sites and what content you view or click on);
- For fraud prevention and authentication purposes.
We may also use beacons, pixel tags, or Java scripts. These enable us to remember you and serve personalized content or offers to you when you return to our Sites.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Performance/Functionality cookies. These cookies collect information about your use of the Sites including your choices and preferences, and are used to recognize you when you return to our Sites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region) and improve the way the Sites work.
Advertising Cookies. Advertising cookies are set to display targeted promotions or advertisements based upon your interests on the Sites or to manage our advertising. These cookies collect information about your activities on this and other sites to provide you targeted advertising, and to send you email messages with offers we believe may be of interest to you, if allowed by applicable law.
HOW DO I MANAGE COOKIES & OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
You can choose whether to accept the use of Technologies on our Sites. You can exercise your rights, as follows:
- You can change your Technologies settings for each Site where you see a Cookie Preferences link.
- In addition, you may refuse or accept cookies from the Sites at any time by activating settings on your browser. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen. You may wish to refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on commonly used browsers.
- For more information about Flash “cookies” or local storage objects or LSOs, and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html.
- Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features or applications of the Sites may operate as intended.
There are many ways to exercise choice regarding these Technologies. For example, many popular browsers provide the ability to clear browser storage, commonly in the settings or preferences area; see your browser’s help function or support area to learn more.