The top Superstars in NXT UK will battle to write a new chapter in the brand’s history, but only one will be crowned the first-ever holder of the NXT UK Heritage Cup.
In the coming weeks, eight Superstars will compete in a tournament contested under British Rounds rules.
The field includes Flash Morgan Webster, Noam Dar, Alexander Wolfe, A-Kid, “The Bomber” Dave Mastiff, Trent Seven, Joseph Conners and a final wildcard entrant yet to be determined.
The British Rounds rules are as follows:
- All matches consist of six three-minute rounds.
- All matches are 2-out-of-3 Falls.
- Falls can won be won by pinfall, submission or count-out.
- Once a fall occurs, the round ends.
- The match ends once a wrestler has won two falls.
- In the event of a disqualification or knockout, the match instantly ends without the need for two falls.
- If all six rounds are completed, whomever is ahead on falls wins the match.
- There will be a 20-second break between each round.
Following the tournament, the NXT UK Heritage Cup will be defended as a championship under the same rules.
Don’t miss the first episode of NXT UK’s relaunch, next Thursday, Sept. 17, at 3 ET/8 BST on the award-winning WWE Network!
WWE Shows Latest Results
Raw results, May 29, 2023: Seth “Freakin” Rollins and AJ Styles join forces to conquer Finn Bálor & Damian PriestFull Results
SmackDown results, June 2, 2023: Roman Reigns celebrates 1,000 days as Champion with new Undisputed Title and forces Solo Sikoa to attack Jimmy UsoFull Results
WWE NXT results, May 30, 2023: Baron Corbin makes a shocking return to NXT and attacks Carmelo Hayes!Full Results