The WWE 2K17 spotlight will now shine on the WWE Hall of Fame in 2K’s newest DLC offering.
Grappling gamers can now recreate some of the most storied rivalries of sports-entertainment through the new matches offered in the WWE 2K17 Hall of Fame Showcase pack. 2K’s latest downloadable content offering is available for $9.99 or as part of the game’s Season Pass on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as well as PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
2K’s new DLC pack delivers a slew of new features to enhance the WWE 2K17 gameplay experience. It adds 10 new Superstars to the playable roster including Diamond Dallas Page, who was recently announced as a WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2017 inductee. It offers nine new attires for use, including retro looks for Sting and Ric Flair, and allows them to do battle in five new arenas.
Moreover, Hall of Fame Showcase players will compete in seven new matches which realize or recreate classic battles from WWE history. The seven matches are as follows:
- Cactus Jack & Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Fabulous Freebirds (Jimmy Garvin & Michael “P.S.” Hayes): WCW Saturday Night 1992
- The Fabulous Freebirds (Buddy Roberts & Michael “P.S.” Hayes) vs. Kerry & Kevin Von Erich: WCCW 1986
- Jacqueline vs. Ivory: SmackDown 2000
- Sting (in gold and black tights) vs. Ric Flair: WCW Clash of Champions 1988
- Sting (in nWo Wolfpac ring gear) vs. Bret Hart: WCW Halloween Havoc 1998
- The Godfather vs. Papa Shango: Dream Match
- Big Boss Man (with Albert) vs. Big Show: Armageddon 1999
Windows PC gamers will gain access to the WWE 2K17 Hall of Fame Showcase in the near future.
WWE 2K17 is rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB, and is now available worldwide on Windows PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as well as PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.