Triple H addresses Seth Rollins’ surprise at NXT TakeOver: San Antonio

Triple H responds to Seth Rollins' TakeOver invasion: WWE.com Exclusive, Jan. 28, 2017

The King of Kings responds to Seth Rollins invasion of NXT TakeOver: San Antonio, warning The Architect that there's a difference between the creator of NXT and "the destroyer."

Seth Rollins shocked the NXT and WWE Universes during NXT TakeOver: San Antonio, when he rushed to the ring and called out Triple H. Rollins had been looking for the Chief Operating Officer since he Pedigreed Rollins to help Kevin Owens win the WWE Universal Championship in August. After five months of nothing — and Triple H’s music mysteriously costing Rollins his opportunity to enter the Royal Rumble Match — Rollins went to where he knew Triple H would be: NXT TakeOver: San Antonio.

At first, it seemed like Triple H would oblige by standing at the top of the entrance ramp. But The Cerebral Assassin instead sent a horde of security guards to remove Rollins from the arena. During a Facebook Live after the show, Triple H went off about Rollins taking over NXT TakeOver.

Seth Rollins will find out there is a big difference between the creator here tonight and the destroyer,” Triple H said. “He wants to come here and challenge the creator? Great. The destroyer is not far behind. Sometimes in life, you’ve got to be careful what you wish for. I told you that you were ‘The Man’ one time; we’ll see who’s the man.”

After being removed from the building, Rollins added his two cents on Twitter, making it clear that this was just the start of his mission.

WWE Shows Latest Results

View all Shows