WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WWE PROMOTIONS
Date of Last Revision: May 22, 2014
The following terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) apply to any WWE physical and/or e-gift cards that expire given by World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (“WWE”) or through its partners, for free, including “free with purchase” or otherwise (the “Promo Card”). WWE along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, (“we”, “our”, or “us”) is the issuer of, and provides the funding for, the Promo Card.
1. Card Program Privileges. By accepting and retaining the Promo Card or using the Promo Card, you agree to this Agreement, as well as future terms and conditions and program/service changes. We reserve the right to change the format, elements, and terms and conditions of the Promo Card program at any time without notice. The Promo Card and any associated offers are void where prohibited by law.
2. Use of the Card. The Promo Card is not a credit card and cannot be used as one. Use of the Promo Card is limited to the amount of funds associated with the Promo Card. You cannot increase the funds on the Promo Card. The Promo Card may only be used by customers in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia to make purchases of merchandise directly from WWEShop.com. In the event of technical difficulties at the time of purchase using the Promo Card, not all means of redeeming the Promo Card may be available and WWE will provide additional instructions on the method of redemption. Except as set forth herein, you agree that you cannot and shall not attempt to use the Promo Card elsewhere. If you attempt to use the Promo Card at a location other than WWEShop.com, your purchase will be declined. This Promo Card is intended for use as a gift to an individual, and resale or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Your right to use the funds on the Promo Card is a limited right, subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement and applicable law. WWE is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer by WWE and reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from the funds held on the Promo Card, up to the total funds available on the Promo Card.
3. Additional Information on Card Usage. You may check the balance remaining on your Promo Card by calling 1-866-993-7467 or by inserting your Promo Card number in the designated Gift Card box on the WWEShop.com checkout page and click the ‘Check Balance’ link.
4. Delivery and Restrictions. Promo Cards are delivered by email and an email address is required for delivery. Promo Cards typically arrive in 5-10 days from the date of award. Promo Cards have an expiration date (except where prohibited by law). Not valid for resellers and/or online auctions.
5. Governing Law. The laws of Connecticut govern the Promo Card and the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6. Card Expiration. Promo Cards have an expiry or “valid thru” date. Your Promo Card's expiry or valid thru date can be found: (i) in the email by which it was delivered to you or (ii) by calling 1-866-993-7467 . After that date, the funds will expire, and the Promo Card will not be accepted by WWE. Invalid Promo Cards are not replaceable or returnable.
7. Returns. You agree to use the Promo Card only for legitimate purchases of merchandise through WWEShop.com and not for the purpose of obtaining cash from WWE or any other establishment. You may not return merchandise obtained with the Promo Card for a cash refund. Credits for returns accepted by WWE will be allocated back to the Promo Card (in the amount of the portion of the purchase paid with your Promo Card) as long as the Promo Card has not expired. If you receive a credit, the portion paid with your Promo Card (excluding shipping & handling) will be allocated back to the Promo Card within 3 to 7 business days after WWE receives and processes your returned merchandise. However, if the card has expired, no credit or cash refund will be issued and remaining funds on the card are forfeited.
If you or your Confirmed Referral’s Network subscription account defaults, the Promo Card will no longer be valid.
8. Supplemental Payment. It is your responsibility to know the amount of funds available on the Promo Card at the time of purchase. To obtain your fund availability, refer to Section 3 above. If your desired purchase amount is greater than your available funds, supplemental payment may be made using any credit card accepted by WWE. Promo Cards will not be accepted by WWE in combination with any promotional offer from WWE. WWE reserves the right to solely determine which credit cards it shall accept. Such credit cards are subject to change without notice.
9. Shortages/Negative Card Balance. If you attempt to use the Promo Card for an amount greater than your available fund balance, the transaction will prompt you to use an additional form of payment to cover the remaining balance. To use supplemental payment (see Supplemental Payment above), you should instruct WWE to apply an amount not to exceed the funds available on the Promo Card, and inform WWE that you will pay the balance with a credit card accepted by WWE. If, for any reason whatsoever, a transaction is processed despite insufficient available funds on the Promo Card (creating a “negative” amount, referred to herein as a “Shortage”), you agree to reimburse us, upon request, for the amount of the Shortage. In addition, we reserve the right to charge a Shortage fee of $25 per transaction every time your use of the Promo Card results in a Shortage, subject to applicable law.
10. Lost or Stolen Cards. You should safeguard the Promo Card from unauthorized use. Except where required by applicable law, Promo Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or replaced if lost or stolen.
11. Using Multiple Cards. WWE reserves the right to limit the number of Promo Cards that can be used per purchase. Funds from Promo Cards cannot be merged with funds from any other Promo Cards or other WWE gift cards of any kind.
12. Misuse of the Card. If we suspect misuse of the Promo Card, it may be suspended or terminated. We may cancel the Promo Card at any time, without notice. We may condition reimbursements upon return of the Promo Card. The Promo Card is the property of WWE.
14. General Provisions. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Connecticut, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the Agreement shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Fairfield County, Connecticut and by accepting and/or using a Promo Card, you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and WWE relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. The failure of WWE to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by WWE. No waiver given by WWE under this Agreement shall be construed as a continuing waiver of such provision or of any other or subsequent breach of or failure to comply with any provision of this Agreement.