Join WWE Superstars for exclusive U.K. Workout Experiences, Superstar Panels
This April, while WWE Live brings the WrestleMania Revenge Tour to the United Kingdom, members of the WWE Universe can take part in one of several WWE Workout Experiences and WWE Superstar Panels, featuring the likes of Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, The New Day, Charlotte and 16-time World Champion Ric Flair.
With the official WWE Workout Experience, fans and fitness enthusiasts can participate in custom-designed, hour-long workout sessions and meet-and-greet opportunities with WWE Superstars. Open to anyone 18 or older, the training sessions will take place in three cities across the U.K., ahead of the major WWE Live WrestleMania Revenge Tour events in those respective cities that same evening.
Ticket holders for each WWE Workout Experience will receive an official WWE goody bag as well as an opportunity to meet the Superstar hosting the session. Tickets are limited, so WWE Universe members are encouraged to book early.
Scheduled WWE Workout Experiences in the U.K. include:
- Saturday, 16 April, 3 to 4 p.m. (registration from 2:30 p.m.): The New Day in Birmingham, England
- Monday, 18 April, 10 to 11:30 a.m. (registration from 9:30 a.m.): Dolph Ziggler in London, England
- Tuesday, 19 April, 10 to 11:30 a.m. (registration from 9:30 a.m.): Ryback in London, England
For more information regarding tickets to all WWE Workout Experiences, please click here.*
With the WWE Superstar Panels, fans gather in a unique, intimate setting to hear stories from WWE Superstars and engage them in special meet-and-greet opportunities. WWE Superstar Panel sessions in the U.K. this April include:
- Monday, 18 April, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: The New Day in London, England
- Saturday, 23 April, 3:30 to 5 p.m.: Charlotte and Ric Flair in Glasgow, Scotland
For more information regarding tickets to all WWE Superstar Panels, please click here.*
*Talent subject to change. One WWE Superstar per Workout Experience.