WWE HOLIDAY SWEATSHIRT GIVEAWAY 2020 T&C’s (the "Promotion")
December 10, 2020
- The Promotion is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of WWE UK and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter the Promotion the participant must follow @WWEUK Instagram and tag a friend in the comments of the competition post. Entries which do not follow these processes WILL be void.
- The Promotion will run between 12pm (GMT) on Friday 11th December 2020 and 11:59am (GMT) on Tuesday 15th December 2020.
- Only one prize will be awarded. Prize includes one of each of the following: "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt "Let Me In" Ugly Holiday Sweater; Asuka "The Empress Shrine" Ugly Holiday Sweater; Seth Rollins "Monday Night Messiah" Ugly Holiday Sweater; Sasha Banks "Legit Boss" Ugly Holiday Sweater; Roman Reigns "It's My Yard" Ugly Holiday Sweater; Drew McIntyre "Claymore Country" Ugly Holiday Sweater; Alexa Bliss "No Cocoa, No Bliss" Ugly Holiday Sweater
- One (1) winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries to win the prize, under the supervision of an independent observer. This selection will be made once all entries have closed at the end of the giveaway.
- Only one entry per person.
- No bulk, third party, automated or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupt entries or entries that are not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
- The Promoter is not liable for any person not being able to enter the Promotion for any reason, including and without limitation system failure, error, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
- The winner will be notified by direct message before 6pm (GMT) Wednesday 16th December. To accept the prize, winners must respond to the direct message with their full name and address. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours following notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative entrant to receive that prize via a random draw from all valid entries under the supervision of an independent observer.
- Each selection is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- No cash alternatives will be given in whole or in part. The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes or any part of them for an alternative of equal or greater value, if this is necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter's control.
- The Promoter will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prize items once they have been dispatched or are in the relevant winner's possession. The winners acknowledge that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any warranty or representation herein.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a valid ID from any entrant or winner to verify their identity and/or age before making the prize award.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the Promotion with no recompense.
- You can obtain details of the winner’s name and county by contacting The Romans, 10 Redchurch Street, London E2 7DD during the period of 3 months following the closing date, stating "WWE Jumpers Prize Giveaway Competition” followed by your full name and address.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and that the Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion (which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter if circumstances make this necessary). If you fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions your entry will automatically be void.
- You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of the Promoter's website, available at the following link: https://www.wwe.com/page/terms-and-conditions.
Winners agree that the Promoter, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees, and any other sponsors, advertisers and promotional agencies shall have no liability, except and to the extent that it is not permissible by law
to exclude liability (such as liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or breach of contract), in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand and agree that, by entering the Promotion, you are providing your information, including personal data, to the Promoter and not to Instagram. By entering this Promotion, you release Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to us, not Instagram.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and you hereby irrecoverably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: WWE UK, 5 Jubilee Place, London, SW3 3TD