MUMBAI, India & STAMFORD, Conn. – WWE and Sony Pictures Networks today announced that WWE Live in India, at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, will now feature one "Supershow" on Saturday, December 9, including the return of WWE Superstar Triple H vs. The Modern Day Maharaja, Jinder Mahal, in the main event. Tickets are still available at bookmyshow.com.
To meet the requests of WWE fans in India and deliver the biggest main event in the country’s history, WWE is combining two nights of family-friendly action into a one-night only, exclusive "Supershow" that will also feature*:
- The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose) vs. Samoa Joe and Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus
- Braun Strowman vs. Kane
- Finn Bálor vs. Bray Wyatt
- Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs. Sasha Banks
- Jason Jordan vs. Elias
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore vs. Kalisto
- Apollo Crews & Titus O’Neil vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
- Jeet Rama & Kishan Raftar vs. The Miztourage
Fans may exchange WWE Live tickets purchased for Friday, December 8, for Saturday's WWE Supershow, or receive a full refund by contacting BookMyShow customer service at 022 6144 5050 or email@example.com.
*Talent line-up referenced and depicted are subject to change.