Latin America welcomes back WWE Live in 2019
WWE Live returns to Latin America in 2019 with events in Colombia, Peru and Panama in August, Chile and Argentina in September, and Puerto Rico in October. For Colombia, it will be WWE’s first-ever Live Event there.
Fans attending WWE Live will see their favorite WWE Superstars in action, including Roman Reigns, Kofi Kingston, Charlotte Flair, Finn Bálor, Elias, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bayley, Rusev and more.*
Tickets for all WWE Live Latin America Tour events are available on the following dates:
- Bogotá, Colombia: Movistar Arena, Friday, 23 August – tickets available Tuesday, 7 May, at 9 a.m. local time at www.tuboleta.com
- Lima, Peru: Jockey Club, Saturday, 24 August – tickets available Monday, 29 April, at 9 a.m. local time at www.teleticket.com.pe
- Panama City, Panama: Roberto Duran Arena, Sunday, 25 August – tickets available Monday, 6 May, at 10 a.m. local time at www.panatickets.com
- Santiago, Chile: Movistar Arena, Thursday, 5 September – tickets available Thursday, 2 May, at 11:01 a.m. local time at www.puntoticket.com
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: Luna Park, Friday, 6 September – tickets available Friday, 3 May, at 12:01 a.m. local time at www.ticketportal.com.ar
- San Juan, Puerto Rico: Coliseo de Puerto Rico, Saturday, 26 October – tickets available Tuesday, 30 April, at 10 a.m. ET at www.ticketpop.com
WWE Live in Colombia, Peru, Panama, Argentina and Puerto Rico is presented in partnership with MOVE Concerts. WWE Live in Chile is presented by DG Medios.
*Talent line-up depicted and referenced are subject to change.