WWE NXT comes to the United Kingdom for the first time on the UK TakeOver Tour
STAMFORD, Conn. — WWE announced today that, for the first time in history, NXT will embark on a seven-city tour of the United Kingdom from Thursday, Dec. 10, through Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2015.
NXT’s tour of the United Kingdom will include the following locations:
- Dec. 10: Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle
- Dec. 11: SSE Hydro in Glasgow
- Dec. 12: Sheffield Arena in Sheffield
- Dec. 13: Empress Ballroom in Blackpool - SOLD OUT
- Dec. 14: Capital FM Arena in Nottingham
- Dec. 15: MotorPoint Arena in Cardfiff
- Dec. 16: SSE Arena in London ( Live NXT TakeOver special on WWE Network) - SOLD OUT
“Coming off NXT’s biggest event in history, NXT Takeover: Brooklyn, we are thrilled to announce our first international tour,” said Paul Levesque, WWE Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creative. “The tour marks a major milestone in the continued expansion of the NXT brand.”
NXT’s tour of the United Kingdom will feature appearances by NXT Champion Finn Bálor, Samoa Joe, Bayley, Tyler Breeze, Dana Brooke, Emma and more.*
“On behalf of all the NXT Superstars and Divas, we are extremely excited at the opportunity to perform for the WWE Universe in the U.K.,” said Bálor. “I look forward to the opportunity to return to where I started my career, giving fans new memories that they will never forget.”
Tickets for the NXT tour of the United Kingdom are availible now by clicking here. Customers outside the U.K. can call +44 161 385 3211.
*Card subject to change.