Join the WrestleMania 31 music video project
WWE Universe, we're looking for WWE Universe members from around the world to be part of our WrestleMania Music Video Project. Much like we did for WrestleMania 29 in New York City, your photo could be featured on WWE's social media channels and WWE Network during WrestleMania weekend, showing your support for your favorite Superstars and your excitement for WWE WrestleMania March 29 on WWE Network.
Here's how to be part of our crowdsourced music video, to the official WrestleMania theme "Rise" by David Guetta Feat. Skylar Grey:
- 8.5"x11" R-I-S-E sign PDF
- 8.5"x11" "WE WILL RISE" & "____ WILL RISE" size sign PDF
- 11"x17" R-I-S-E sign PDF
2) Get a friend, or a group of friends and family together, and pose with our signs spelling out the word "RISE" or the phrase "WE WILL RISE." Or a single person can hold the "_____ WILL RISE" version sign on your own, and write in a Superstar's name at the top, telling the world who you'll support at WrestleMania.
3) To increase your chances of being added to the final video, pose in front of a local landmark or monument that the WWE Universe will recognize.
4) Take your picture, and post it to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #WWERise. Still images only, please no videos. Also, let us know where you took the picture in the post text (city, state, country, etc.) so we can note the location in the video.
5) Post your photo(s) by Sunday, March 22 to submit them for inclusion in our WrestleMania video. You must include the hashtag #WWERise with your post/tweet for us to accept it.
Thank you for your help WWE Universe. Be sure to look for yourself when we post the music video here on Friday, March 27.