WWE unveils 2022 premium live event schedule
For the first time in history, WWE today announced the dates and locations for the following year’s premium live event schedule. The 2022 slate, highlighted by a two-night WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, will also mark a new record for the most stadium events (a minimum of four) in a year for WWE.
The schedule is as follows*:
- Saturday, Jan. 1 – Day 1 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta
- Saturday, Jan. 29 – Royal Rumble at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis
- Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3 – WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas
- Sunday, May 8 – Premium live event at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
- Sunday, June 5 – Premium live event at Allstate Arena in Chicago
- Saturday, July 2 – Money In The Bank at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
- Saturday, July 30 – SummerSlam at Nissan Stadium in Nashville
- Saturday, Sept. 3 or Sunday, Sept. 4 – Pay-Per-View at TBD location
- Saturday, Nov. 26 – Survivor Series at TD Garden in Boston
In addition to the events above, premium live events taking place in February and October will be announced in the near future. Fans interested in up-to-date ticket information for 2022 WWE premium live events can register at wwe.com/2022-PPV.
“Since returning to live events this past July, our fans have graciously expressed a tremendous appetite to attend WWE shows. As they begin to make plans for next year, we wanted to make sure that the 2022 schedule and locations of our premium live events were made available to them,” said Nick Khan, WWE President & Chief Revenue Officer.
*Events subject to change.