WrestleMania Axxess fan information
March 28, 2014
WrestleMania Axxess is sure to be an experience like none other. Below are some tips to help make it the most enjoyable experience possible for members of the WWE Universe who will be in attendance!
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and leave strollers at home as there is no stroller check.
- If you don’t want to carry around coats or jackets, make sure to leave them in the car or at home, because there is not a coat check available.
- Bring a personal camera or camera phone. Though we will provide photographers at certain designated photo stations, you will want to take snapshots at areas beyond the photo stations.
- Autograph mats will be available for the Superstars to sign at the autograph stations, but if you want to bring a family-friendly item of your own, you can! But please remember that Superstars at autograph stations can only sign one item and cannot take posed photos.
- If you are driving to the event, the closest parking lot to the entrance garage is the under convention center. There are entrances on Almaden Blvd. and Market St., but use 408 Almaden Blvd. in a GPS. The entrance to the garage is right next to the building entrance with that same address.
- If you are being dropped off and picked up, that can take place at 408 Almaden Blvd., right in front of the convention center
- If you have purchased a VIP ticket, look for the VIP line near the entrance to the Halls. This will ensure you get your VIP wristband upon entry, which will tell you when to line up for your VIP experience. Remember, if you don’t arrive at your designated time, we unfortunately can’t guarantee your VIP experience.
- Maps will be available at the information desk as you enter Axxess, or you can explore what is around every corner on your own.
- If you have tickets for multiple sessions in one day, we appreciate your cooperation with leaving the Hall at the end of each session, as our staff needs time to clean and reset all of the activities. The sooner everyone exits, the sooner we can reopen the doors!