Rules set ahead of two-night WWE Draft on SmackDown and Raw
The rules are set ahead of a monumental WWE Draft that will air on the upcoming Oct. 11 and Oct. 14 episodes of SmackDown and Raw.
The preliminary WWE Draft pool has been determined and designates which Superstars are available for selection on each night.
Below is the full list of WWE Draft rules:
- Over 70 Superstars, as well as tag teams, are eligible for selection in this year’s WWE Draft
- SmackDown will draft 30 Superstars, and Raw will select another 41 Superstars
- Since SmackDown is a two-hour show and Raw is a three-hour show, for every two picks SmackDown makes, Raw will receive three
- Tag teams will count as one pick unless FOX or USA Network specifically wants to pick only one Superstar from the team
- Any undrafted Superstars will immediately be declared free agents and able to sign with the brand of their choosing
The WWE Draft begins with the Friday, Oct. 11 episode of SmackDown on FOX at 8/7 C. Catch the final picks on the Monday, Oct. 14 episode of Raw on USA Network at 8/7 C.