The Rock to produce official WWE 2K18 soundtrack with Apple Music
The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment is adding his own musical spark to WWE 2K18.
2K announced Friday that The Rock has personally curated the official in-game soundtrack for WWE 2K18. Serving as the soundtrack’s executive producer, The Rock selected 11 musical tracks from across several genres, including hip-hop, classic rock and R&B, to set the mood for the highly-anticipated WWE video game.
His soundtrack is available now for streaming on Apple Music by visiting http://apple.co/wwe2k.
The WWE 2K18 in-game soundtrack selected by The Rock includes:
- Blues Brothers – “Soul Man”
- Boston – “Smokin’”
- Bruno Mars – “Runaway Baby”
- Disturbed – “Down With The Sickness”
- Eazy-E – “Boyz-N-The-Hood”
- George Thorogood & The Destroyers – “One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer”
- Joe Walsh – “Rocky Mountain Way”
- Kanye West – “Black Skinhead”
- Kid Rock – “You Never Met a White Boy Quite Like Me”
- ¡MAYDAY! (feat. Tech N9ne) – “Last One Standing”
- Tech N9ne (feat. Krizz Kaliko, Serj Tankian) – “Straight Out The Gate”
Shortly after 2K’s announcement, The Rock shared on Instagram his excitement about the official WWE 2K18 soundtrack and his inspiration for the selected tracks.
“I ain't knockin' no more, I'm breakin' in," he said on Instagram. "Had fun Executive Producing WWE 2K18 and partnering with Apple Music. My playlist below are some of my personal favorites to workout and get hyped to or if you just wanna be a cool BAMF, I got your back with these tracks.”