2K announces major WWE SuperCard updates, including Season 5 details
Season 5 of WWE SuperCard is about to begin, and there will be several new changes to the popular WWE card-battling mobile game.
2K and Cat Daddy Games recently started releasing WWE SuperCard Season 5 details on the game’s official website and social media channels, some of which are already available.
The most notable change announced to date involves the Superstar card tiers. The official WWE SuperCard Instagram account recently unveiled several examples of the 250-plus Superstar cards that will make up the all-new Gothic, Neon and Shattered Tiers. These cards will introduce new versions of popular male and female Superstars for use in the game.
What else is in store for WWE SuperCard Season 5? Upcoming changes include:
- All players will receive an Ultimate card deck when Season 5 is officially released.
- The Hardened card tier will become the new starting point for players, bumping them up from the previous Common tier base.
- There’s a brand-new MyCards menu, designed to allow players to prioritize their strongest cards and manage them more efficiently.
- Players can make use of a multi-Fusion Chamber that accommodates regular, legacy and promotional Fusion cards.
- A newly redesigned card catalog will allow players to display their impressive card collections in a new and novel way.
- WWE SuperCard will offer a new main menu, redesigned to make it easier to get to your cards or your favorite game mode.
The new season of WWE SuperCard will also roll out more changes in the weeks and months to come. In a recent blog post, 2K also hinted at new holiday events and promotions that may start appearing in December.
WWE SuperCard, which is developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, is available now to download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices.