WWE returns to Live Events with 25-city tour beginning July 16
STAMFORD, Conn., May 21, 2021 — WWE will return to Live Event touring with a 25-city schedule through Labor Day. The tour will debut this July in Texas with a trio of shows:
- Friday, July 16: SmackDown – Toyota Center in Houston
- Sunday, July 18: Money In The Bank – Dickies Arena in Fort Worth
- Monday, July 19: Raw – American Airlines Center in Dallas
To purchase tickets for the live events in Houston, Fort Worth and Dallas visit: https://www.wwe.com/events/.
WWE also announced next three dates on 25-city summer tour.
The tour now includes:
- Friday, July 23: SmackDown – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland
- Monday, July 26: Raw – T-Mobile Center in Kansas City
- Friday, July 30: SmackDown – Target Center in Minneapolis
Tickets for the live events in Cleveland, Kansas City and Minneapolis go sale next Friday, June 4 at 10 am local time in each market.
Additional tour stops and on-sale dates will be announced in the coming weeks.
WWE Shows Latest Results
Raw results, May 22, 2023: Owens, Zayn and Riddle triumph over Imperium en route to WWE Night of ChampionsFull Results
SmackDown results, May 26, 2023: Cracks in The Bloodline occur during brawl with Zayn and Owens en route to WWE Night of ChampionsFull Results
WWE NXT results, May 23, 2023: Lyra Valkyria and Tiffany Stratton to face off at Battleground for vacant NXT Women's TitleFull Results