WWE NXT WrestleMania 33 Sweepstakes
WWE NXT WRESTLEMANIA 33 SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The WWE NXT WrestleMania 33 Sweepstakes (this “Promotion”) starts on 2/23/2017 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 3/25/2017 at 8:00:00 PM Eastern Time (the “Promotion Period”). Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The Sponsor and Administrator of this Promotion is World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
1. HOW TO ENTER:
Attendees: Attendees at each of the NXT events listed below (each, an “Event”) may enter the Promotion by providing the required form, including their name, address, date of birth, telephone number and email address, at the designated location within the Event. The Events are:
- WWE NXT in Fort Pierce, Florida on February 25, 2017;
- WWE NXT in Lakeland, Florida on March 2, 2017;
- WWE NXT in Crystal River, Florida on March 3, 2017;
- WWE NXT in Largo, Florida on March 9, 2017;
- WWE NXT in Ocala, Florida on March 10, 2017;
- WWE NXT in Orlando, Florida on March 11, 2017;
- WWE NXT in Gainesville, Florida on March 17, 2017;
- WWE NXT in Cocoa, Florida on March 23, 2017;
- WWE NXT in Jacksonville, Florida on March 24, 2017; and
- WWE NXT in Tampa, Florida on March 25, 2017;
Mail-in Entry: In addition, residents of Florida may enter the Promotion by sending a postcard or letter containing their name, address, date of birth, telephone number and email address to WWE NXT WrestleMania 33 Sweepstakes Entry, World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., 5055 Forsyth Commerce Rd. Suite 100, Orlando, FL 32807. Such mail-in entry must be received on or before March 23, 2017. Misdirected or late entries will not be considered.
Persons may enter the Promotion no more than once per Event and no more than three (3) mail entries per calendar week (Saturday-Sunday). One (1) entry per outer envelope for mail-in entry. No mechanically reproduced/photocopied requests will be accepted. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the State of Florida, who are at least 18 years of age. Employees or agents of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to enter this Promotion or win a prize. Immediate family members or persons living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter this Promotion or win a prize. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, spouses, children, siblings, or grandparents and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside. In order to enter this Promotion or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules, and by entering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and you certify that you are eligible to enter.
3. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive will receive two (2) tickets to WrestleMania 33 scheduled to take place on Sunday, April 2, 2017 at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida (the “Event”). Seating location subject to WWE’s discretion. Tickets are final and not eligible for exchanges. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Prize: $160.00 USD.
Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for all expenses and incidental travel costs, including, but not limited to, any applicable sales and income taxes, travel, meals and beverages, gratuities, concession items, souvenirs and personal incidentals and any other expenses not specified herein. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. You must redeem the tickets at the Citrus Bowl on the date and time of the event. Any unused tickets will be forfeited. This Offer is subject to all of the terms and conditions set forth on the tickets. Ticket privileges are extended at the absolute discretion of WWE, and are subject to revocation at any time for failure of the holder to conduct him or herself in accordance with WWE’s standards of conduct at any time before, during or after the event.
If Grand Prize Winner is at least twenty-one (21) years old, he/she may be accompanied during the Grand Prize trip by a guest who is under the age of majority if: (a) the parent or legal guardian of the guest has executed an Authorization Form, giving consent, a Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, on the guest’s behalf; and (b) WWE, in its sole discretion, has granted its approval. In all cases, Grand Prize Winner’s guest or the parent/legal guardian of any guest who is a minor in his or her state, province or territory of residence will be required to sign a Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law). WWE reserves the right to request proof of guest’s age, parenthood or guardianship, and Grand Prize Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Grand Prize if WWE, in its sole discretion, finds that the proof is unsatisfactory.
Sponsor is not responsible if the Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event the Grand Prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash, except by WWE, who reserves the right to substitute similar prize of comparable or greater value in its sole discretion.
4. DRAWING; ODDS: On or about March 25, 2017, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email or phone. By entering, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by email or phone. Potential winners will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within ten (10) days of the date of receipt, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (an “Affidavit”) in order to claim his/her prize. If: (a) any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (b) potential winner does not respond to initial notification by email or phone within five (5) days of the date of notification, (c) potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules, or (d) potential winner’s Affidavit is returned as undeliverable or is not received when required, Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
5. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of Prize constitutes the winner’s consent for the Sponsor or its agents to use and/or publish winner’s full name, country, city and state of residence, hometown, photograph or other likeness, entry, pictures, portraits, voice, testimonials, opinions, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner, worldwide and in perpetuity for promotional purposes, in any media, without further compensation, notice, review, or approval.
6. NO TAMPERING; RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY: By entering, entrants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns (the "Released Entities"), are not responsible, and shall have no liability, for: (a) entries that contain incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or do not otherwise comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (c) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of this Promotion, the administration or execution of this Promotion, or in the announcement of prize winners; (d) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or (e) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Promotion, or with any websites promoting this Promotion; or (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Promotion, to void the entries at issue, and/or modify this Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prize(s) from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If this Promotion is terminated or modified due to technical difficulties or unforeseen events prior to the expiration date of the Promotion Period, notice will be posted at https://www.wwe.com.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE: By participating in this Promotion, entrants and winners agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless the Released Entities from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death caused, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of the Prize or resulting from participating in this Promotion or any promotion or prize-related activities, and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Entrants and winners acknowledge that the Released Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, express warranties provided by the manufacturer of the goods or their affiliates. THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, each participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York County, New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. LIST OF WINNERS: A winner’s list may be obtained after 3/30/2017 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage) to: WWE NXT WrestleMania 33 Sweepstakes, World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., 1241 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06902. Requests must be received by 10/1/2017.
10. SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., 1241 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06902.
© World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.