New WWE Encyclopedia to hit shelves this October
DK Publishing will release the WWE Encyclopedia of Sports Entertainment, 3rd Edition, the most expansive, all‐encompassing chronicle ever unleashed on the WWE Universe on Monday, Oct. 24, 2016.
With more than 400 full‐color pages, and 1,200+ Superstar and event profiles, the WWE Encyclopedia has been expanded to unprecedented proportions, now featuring all your favorite Superstars from the modern era!
Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, The New Day, Sasha Banks, and many more make their WWE Encyclopedia debuts. Plus, the future of WWE collides with the past, as the exciting stars of NXT stake their claim alongside the legends of WWE’s past and present.
Also in this edition, journey even further down memory lane into the vast history of sports‐entertainment with profiles covering NWA, WCW, ECW, and dozens of other promotions whose influence will live on for generations to come.
Learn about the classic promotions themselves and enjoy new bios and imagery of several key figures finally getting their due inside the pages of a WWE book.
- Every WWE Superstar to ever lace up a pair of boots.
- Legendary figures from more than 30 classic sports‐entertainment promotions honored for the first time ever.
- Superstars and events from all generations immortalized with stunning imagery.
- Revamped Legends’ profiles showcasing achievements before and during their time with WWE.
- Updated timelines charting the lineage of more than 20 Championships.
Visit WWEEncylopedia.com to preorder.