WWE Draft rules and Superstar pools set for 2020 edition
- Over 60 Male Superstars, Female Superstars and Tag Teams have been placed into the 2020 WWE Draft.
- More than 20 Superstars are eligible to be drafted on Friday night and more than 30 Superstars are eligible to be drafted on Monday night.
- Due to the length of each show, for every two picks that SmackDown selects, Raw will get three picks.
- Tag Teams will count as one pick unless FOX or USA Network, in conjunction with WWE Officials, wants to pick one Superstar from the team.
- Any undrafted Superstars will immediately be declared free agents and able to sign with the brand of their choosing.
WWE Superstars have been split into eligible pools for the Friday and Monday episodes of the WWE Draft. Conversations have been ongoing between WWE officials, FOX and USA Network, so stay locked into WWE Digital for the latest.
Heavy Machinery (Otis & Tucker)
The Hurt Business (Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, Cedric Alexander and MVP)
Lucha House Party (Kalisto, Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado)
The Miz & John Morrison
Rey & Dominik Mysterio
The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods)
Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax
Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode
Erik (of The Viking Raiders)
RETRIBUTION (Mustafa Ali, T-BAR, MACE, SLAPJACK, RECKONING & RETALIATION)
The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott & Liv Morgan)
Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro
The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)
Don’t miss this WWE Draft on Friday, Oct. 9 at 8/7 C on FOX and Monday, Oct. 12 at 8/7 C on USA Network to see where your favorite Superstars are headed.