WWE Virtual Meet & Greets FAQs
August 19, 2020
Virtual Experience FAQs
What are WWE Virtual Meet & Greets?
- WWE Virtual Meet & Greets are your opportunity to meet your favorite WWE Superstars from the comfort of your own home. With the purchase of a ticket, you will gain entry to a special one-on-one private live video chat with the selected WWE Superstar. At the conclusion of the event, you will receive a link to download your conversation and video
What should I have prepared ahead of the virtual meet & greets?
- Please make sure that you have a stable internet connection before your scheduled video. You will also need a front-facing camera and microphone. (WWE is not responsible for your internet speeds and hardware needs). You will also want to have any questions, comments or stories written down and ready to share!
What platforms are compatible?
- Windows: Chrome, Firefox, Edge
- macOS: Chrome, Firefox, Safari 11
- iOS: Safari 11
- Android: Chrome, Firefox
- Linux: Chrome, Firefox
How do I access the virtual meet & greet?
- Once you purchase a ticket, you will receive an order confirmation email. In the email, you will find your access code, an orange button to test your device compatibility, and a grey button underneath which will turn green and unlock on the day of the event. To join the virtual chat platform, you’ll simply need to click on this green button. There is no app needed, and you don’t need to download anything.
How many people are allowed to join live stream?
- If you are all on the same live stream in the same room, you can have as many friends or family members as you would like to join the stream. Please note that it is a 2-minute interaction and you will not receive more time if you have numerous people in the stream.
Will the virtual experience be monitored and recorded?
- Yes, all conversations are recorded and monitored. WWE has the right to end any live stream at the discretion of the moderator.
What sort of things are not allowed?
- No profanity
- No inappropriate language
- No inappropriate clothing
- No nudity
- No off-color remarks
How long will I be able to speak with the WWE Superstar?
- You will have 2 minutes to speak with your selected WWE Superstar
- Will I be able to download my video chat with the WWE Superstar?
- Yes, you will be able to download your full conversation and video 48 hours after the event. A digital download link will be updated and found in your original confirmation email for you to save your video. You can find your original confirmation email from Growtix, and then press the “VIEW YOUR ORDER ONLINE”. In there, you will find your digital download link within 48 hours of your video chat ending.
What is the ticket cancellation policy?
- All sales are final. Refunds will not be offered.
I purchased the WWE Championship title or signed 8x10 ticket upgrade, when will I receive my item?
- Your item will be shipped at the conclusion of the event. Please allow up to 4 weeks for shipping.
Will I be able to watch the WWE Superstar interact with the other fans?
- No, each video chat is private.
How will I know how much time is remaining during my 2-minute live video chat?
- There will be a countdown clock on screen to let you know how much time you have remaining in the chat
For any additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.