FAQs, Rules and Guidelines for WWE fan events at MGM Grand
Will I be able to use cash at the SummerSlam Superstore?
The SummerSlam Superstore is cashless. All transactions will need to be made using credit or debit cards.
What can I bring into the Superstore?
Only clear bags will be allowed in the store. Stay tuned for a complete list of the SummerSlam bag policy and prohibited items. More information to be provided closer to the event date.
Do I need a ticket to enter the Superstore?
No, the SummerSlam Superstore is open to the public.
Will there be a bag or stroller check?
Bag and stroller checks will not be available.
Will there be concessions?
Concessions will not be available. No outside food or beverage is allowed in the event space.
- Thursday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - midnight
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Directions to the Superstore and Meet & Greets
MGM Grand Conference Center
4701 Koval Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89109
For Parking & Drop Off:
MGM Grand Parking Garage
228 Audrie Street
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Park in the self-park garage at MGM Grand. Walk across the street to the MGM Grand Conference Center entrance. Follow directional signs to front door. Superstore and Meet & Greet are in the Boulevard Ballroom.
- Rideshare will drop you off at the main entrance of MGM Grand. After you enter the front door, follow signs for Conference Center. The Superstore and Meet & Greets are in the Boulevard Ballroom.
- Additional option: Ask driver to drop off at the designated Rideshare location on the ground floor of the guest parking garage. Walk toward MGM Grand Conference Center and follow directional signs to front door. The Superstore and Meet & Greets are in the Boulevard Ballroom.
Staying at MGM Grand:
- Go to lobby level of MGM Grand and follow signs for Conference Center. The Superstore and Meet & Greets are in the Boulevard Ballroom.
Will I be able to get a personal item signed at the Meet & Greet?
You will not be allowed to bring in any items to be signed at SummerSlam Meet & Greets. You will receive a pre-signed 8x10 of the appearing Superstar after you take your photo.
If I purchase a ticket to the Meet & Greet, can I bring my friends with me?
Each attendee will need to have a ticket to enter the Meet & Greet space (unless accompanying a minor). Each ticket is valid for 1 professional photo, 1 pre-signed 8x10 and 1 printed photo.
If I bought a ticket for my child, will I be able to enter the event?
Yes, parents can accompany children through the line but will not be able to join in the photo or receive an autograph.
Will I be able to take a selfie with the appearing WWE Superstar?
Due to health and safety restrictions, no personal photos or selfies will be allowed. A professional photographer will be onsite to take all photos.
How will I receive my professional photo?
After your picture is taken you will receive a QR code with instructions on how to download your photo. You will also receive a printed photo which can be picked up at the photo print area section of the Superstore.
What are the rules and guidelines for the Meet & Greet?
For the health and safety of our fans and Superstars, the following are PROHIBITED:
- Handshakes, fist bumps, hugs or physical contact of any kind with WWE Superstars
- Personal items to be signed
- Bags and items that do not comply with the clear bag policy or prohibited items list
- View the SummerSlam bag policy here
Will I receive a physical ticket for this Meet & Greet?
All tickets will be digital and e-mailed directly to you after you purchase from Ticketmaster.
When should I arrive for my Meet & Greet?
Doors open 45 minutes prior to the session. Do not arrive more than 1 hour prior to your session. If you do not arrive within 30 minutes after the start of your session, you are not guaranteed an interaction.
Is this event ADA compliant?
This event is ADA compliment and fully accessible for all.
What if I have questions that were not answered here?
For more questions, contact email@example.com