WWE 2K18 salutes Goldberg with a moving gameplay tribute to the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2018 inductee.04/05/2018 - 11:15
The WWE 2K18 Enduring Icons DLC Pack is available now for download, which features new playable character Matt & Jeff Hardy, Beth Phoenix and The Rock 'n' Roll Express.01/15/2018 - 16:45
The New Day's Kofi Kingston is ready to bring the WWE Mayhem mobile game to you! WWE Mayhem is available now and free to download on iOS and Android devices.01/09/2018 - 12:15
The New Day's Big E is ready to bring the WWE Mayhem mobile game to you! WWE Mayhem is available now and free to download on iOS and Android devices.01/09/2018 - 12:15
Unleash the excitement of in-ring WWE arcade action in the palm of your hand and be the Superstar of your dreams with WWE Mayhem, available now in the App Store or Google Play.12/22/2017 - 16:00
The WWE 2K18 New Moves Pack is here! 2K's new DLC offering delivers over 50 new moves that can be added to your favorite Superstar's arsenal.12/12/2017 - 12:15
WWE 2K18 is now available for Nintendo Switch! Get ready to play the first WWE video game to appear on a Nintendo platform in over five years and the first portable WWE video game in six years.12/05/2017 - 16:15
Current and former NXT Superstars Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Lars Sullivan, and Ruby Riot are now available in WWE 2K18 in the new NXT Generation Pack.11/20/2017 - 16:45
How well would Jason Jordan handle the ring entrance of Kurt Angle? WWE 2K18 provides the answer with this outrageous entrance mashup.10/16/2017 - 17:00
How well would The Shield handle the ring entrance of Evolution? WWE 2K18 provides the answer with this outrageous entrance mashup.10/16/2017 - 17:15
How well would Roman Reigns handle the ring entrance of John Cena? WWE 2K18 provides the answer with this outrageous entrance mashup.10/16/2017 - 16:30
WWE SuperCard Last Man Standing event details announced
Fans of WWE SuperCard better find their footing before the popular WWE mobile game’s next big update.
2K and Cat Daddy Games unveiled details about Last Man Standing for WWE SuperCard, an all-new event inspired by the namesake match. The Last Man Standing event begins on Thursday, April 19, and ends Sunday, April 22, and will be made available for all iOS and Android devices for free.
Last Man Standing is a solo event in which players must clear increasingly challenging Arenas and keep up with other players on the Leaderboard. Players will use a new deck consisting of their top 12 cards and will be placed in an Arena that includes up to 25 cards.
How will the Last Man Standing event work? Here are a few things you need to know:
- Players will begin flipping those 25 cards until they find an opponent. This results in a quick match, where the victor earns points, but the loser surrenders a heart. If a player loses all their hearts, it’s game over.
- Once all 25 cards are cleared, players will receive a special reward before advancing to another Arena with more cards and more difficult challenges.
- After every victory, the player can choose to bank their points or let them ride to increase the multiplier that determines their point total. Any player can lose their unbanked points if they let them ride and then lose a match.
- Those points will boost a player’s ranking on the Last Man Standing Leaderboard. Players who rank high on the leaderboard can earn special Event Cards, with more powerful cards being awarded to the highest ranks.
- There are no Pros or Heroics eligible during the Last Man Standing Event, but the highest ranks attained in the event will be stronger than a Heroic Event Pro earned via Ring Domination or Road to Glory.
WWE SuperCard, which is developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, is available now to download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices.