Drew Gulak aims to prove his toughness, and will battle Akira Tozawa in a Street Fight on WWE Network's 205 Live.11/21/2017 - 00:15
The Monster Among Men battles the "gold-blooded" son of Kurt Angle and gets an unexpected visit from Kane.11/20/2017 - 23:15
The returning Paige interrupts a Fatal 4-Way Match on Raw with some new friends.11/20/2017 - 23:00
Muscles Marinara incites an impromptu Eight-Man Tag Team Match on Raw.11/20/2017 - 23:00
"Road to Glory" mode hits 2K's WWE SuperCard
2K today announced a new gameplay mode for WWE® SuperCard, the action-packed WWE collectible card game for mobile devices. In an update available now for download on iOS and Android devices, WWE SuperCard adds Road to Glory, a regularly scheduled mega-event that challenges players to win 22-card, all-out rumbles against increasingly difficult WWE Superstars. The mode also offers strong replay value through notable rewards for building the ultimate WWE roster.
More details on Road to Glory, as well as other key features in the latest WWE SuperCard update, are as follows:
- Road to Glory Basics: In a Road to Glory event, players begin at the Common rarity level and take on a series of increasingly difficult WWE Superstars. They will choose from a list of opponents with varying difficulties and whose decks have the rating of the Superstars. Each Road to Glory game uses a deck consisting of 22 cards (16 Superstars, four Divas and two Support) for both the player and opponent. A round begins when four cards are dealt to both the player and opponent. Players select cards they would like to play, and the highest stat total wins and gains a point. The player with the most points after four rounds wins the game;
- Road to Glory Rewards: If the player wins a Road to Glory match, he or she receives points toward defeating the current Superstar, as well as six board picks. Losing will result in no points awarded toward defeating the Superstar and only three board picks. After a player gains the required points to defeat a Superstar, he or she is awarded that Superstar’s card at the contested rarity level and progresses to face a Superstar at the next rarity level. The further along the Road to Glory players get in the limited window of time, the more gratifying the rewards;
- Enter the Ring with Bouts: Players use Bouts to play Road to Glory matches. A player can hold up to five Bouts at one time. Once spent, a Bout regenerates every 15 minutes. A player may also purchase either a single Bout or a full refill of Bouts;
- Tag Team Diva Matches: Divas tag team matches have arrived in Road to Glory matches. The Divas will form alliances and have tag team preferences on their cards;
- Higher Card Limits: Road to Glory raises a player’s overall card limit to 120 cards;
- Game Improvements: The update includes minor bug fixes.
Players can preview and familiarize themselves with the first Road to Glory event beginning today (Tuesday, December 23) at 2:00 p.m. PST. The active play period will begin in time for Christmas – Thursday, December 25 at 12:01 a.m. PST – and end on Tuesday, December 30 at 12:00 p.m. PST.
Approaching five million downloads since the game’s launch in August 2014 and with an average rating of 4.5/5 stars on the App Store for iOS devices, as well as 4/5 stars on Google Play, WWE SuperCard continues raising the bar as the most successful WWE-branded game for mobile devices to have ever been launched by 2K or WWE.
Developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, both 2K studios, WWE SuperCard is available now for download on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android™ devices.