Big Show and Floyd Mayweather agree to face off at WrestleMania XXIV.02/13/2018 - 11:00
From getting inked up with a turnbuckle tattoo to making joyful phone calls to loved ones, NXT Superstars and Performance Center recruits reveal their first reactions to being offered WWE contracts.02/16/2018 - 12:45
No Superstar is afraid to take the battle to new heights, even when he - and this year, for the first time, she - is confined inside the Elimination Chamber. Here are 10 of the craziest leaps to take place during an Elimination Chamber Match.02/15/2018 - 13:15
Apollo Crews & Nia Jax get to know representatives and survivors from their charity partner, Susan G. Komen, as they take up the fight against Breast Cancer on WWE Mixed Match Challenge, airing Tuesdays at 10 ET/7 PT, exclusively on Facebook Watch.02/02/2018 - 20:15
Lana secured her first career victory, winning alongside Rusev in Week 5 of WWE Mixed Match Challenge.02/15/2018 - 17:00
Take a look at the impact that just one of John Cena's 550-plus wishes has had on a child from Make-A-Wish.02/15/2018 - 14:45
Everyone loves a good underdog story, but these Superstars did not stand a chance against giants like The Great Khali and Braun Strowman.02/15/2018 - 13:15
Unboxing makes him feel good! Join Zack Ryder as he checks out Diamond Select Toys' sixth series of "Ghostbusters" action figures.02/15/2018 - 13:45
What would happen if The Phenomenal One clashed with The Master of The 619? Find out in this edition of Fantasy Warfare.02/15/2018 - 15:15
Wrestling magician Evan Cloyd stuns his fellow WWE tryout attendees with an unbelievable card trick.02/15/2018 - 12:00
Braun Strowman makes beautiful music on Raw and leaves us wanting more from the "Monster Among Music."02/15/2018 - 16:45
"Road to Glory" mode hits 2K's WWE SuperCard
2K today announced a new gameplay mode for WWE® SuperCard, the action-packed WWE collectible card game for mobile devices. In an update available now for download on iOS and Android devices, WWE SuperCard adds Road to Glory, a regularly scheduled mega-event that challenges players to win 22-card, all-out rumbles against increasingly difficult WWE Superstars. The mode also offers strong replay value through notable rewards for building the ultimate WWE roster.
More details on Road to Glory, as well as other key features in the latest WWE SuperCard update, are as follows:
- Road to Glory Basics: In a Road to Glory event, players begin at the Common rarity level and take on a series of increasingly difficult WWE Superstars. They will choose from a list of opponents with varying difficulties and whose decks have the rating of the Superstars. Each Road to Glory game uses a deck consisting of 22 cards (16 Superstars, four Divas and two Support) for both the player and opponent. A round begins when four cards are dealt to both the player and opponent. Players select cards they would like to play, and the highest stat total wins and gains a point. The player with the most points after four rounds wins the game;
- Road to Glory Rewards: If the player wins a Road to Glory match, he or she receives points toward defeating the current Superstar, as well as six board picks. Losing will result in no points awarded toward defeating the Superstar and only three board picks. After a player gains the required points to defeat a Superstar, he or she is awarded that Superstar’s card at the contested rarity level and progresses to face a Superstar at the next rarity level. The further along the Road to Glory players get in the limited window of time, the more gratifying the rewards;
- Enter the Ring with Bouts: Players use Bouts to play Road to Glory matches. A player can hold up to five Bouts at one time. Once spent, a Bout regenerates every 15 minutes. A player may also purchase either a single Bout or a full refill of Bouts;
- Tag Team Diva Matches: Divas tag team matches have arrived in Road to Glory matches. The Divas will form alliances and have tag team preferences on their cards;
- Higher Card Limits: Road to Glory raises a player’s overall card limit to 120 cards;
- Game Improvements: The update includes minor bug fixes.
Players can preview and familiarize themselves with the first Road to Glory event beginning today (Tuesday, December 23) at 2:00 p.m. PST. The active play period will begin in time for Christmas – Thursday, December 25 at 12:01 a.m. PST – and end on Tuesday, December 30 at 12:00 p.m. PST.
Approaching five million downloads since the game’s launch in August 2014 and with an average rating of 4.5/5 stars on the App Store for iOS devices, as well as 4/5 stars on Google Play, WWE SuperCard continues raising the bar as the most successful WWE-branded game for mobile devices to have ever been launched by 2K or WWE.
Developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, both 2K studios, WWE SuperCard is available now for download on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android™ devices.