Following an incredibly eventful week, The Miz does not hold back on his thoughts of Kurt Angle interjecting himself into the 5-on-3 TLC Handicap Match at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs.10/22/2017 - 18:00
Braun Strowman has strong words for Kurt Angle ahead of the 5-on-3 Handicap Match, while Cesaro & Sheamus remain confident as ever despite now opposing the WWE Hall of Famer at WWE TLC: Tables. Ladders & Chairs.10/21/2017 - 11:15
Raw Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose give their thoughts on now teaming up with WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle in the main event of WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs in a 5-on-3 Handicap Match.10/21/2017 - 11:15
In the wake of the announcement that they will be squaring off for the first time ever at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, AJ Styles and Finn Bálor speak candidly ahead of their highly anticipated contest.10/21/2017 - 11:00
Bitter rivals meeting in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match will often result in a truly extreme altercation. Count down the 10 most extreme moments from Superstars battling it out in a TLC Match.10/19/2017 - 14:00
Before you watch this Sunday's chaotic WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2017, here is everything you need to know about WWE's demolition derby.10/20/2017 - 15:00
WWE Hall of Famer Sting speaks exclusively with WWEArabic.com during his visit to Dubai to promote the new WWE 2K18 video game.10/20/2017 - 15:15
He's not the type who's easily impressed, but even The Modern Day Maharaja couldn't help but be enthralled by what he experienced during his recent visit home to Mumbai and New Delhi.10/20/2017 - 16:30
Zack Ryder, Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and Big E visit Funko Headquarters in Everett, Wash. to meet the WWE Universe and sign limited edition Pop! vinyl figures.10/20/2017 - 14:15
Kane shockingly attacked Roman Reigns on Raw, and he has officially joined The Miz's team against The Shield at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs. The WWE Universe reacts to this game-changing return.10/20/2017 - 13:30
Astro to launch WWE Network in Malaysia
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA – Astro, the leading Malaysian pay-television service, and WWE today announced the launch of WWE Network in time for WWE Battleground this Monday at 8 a.m. MYT when Brock Lesnar competes against Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
WWE Network will be available on Astro as a premium, a la carte channel (SD Channel 820; HD Channel 840), beginning today for RM10.60* per month for Astro Sports Pack Subscribers and RM15.90* per month for Astro Non-Sports Pack Subscribers, and includes all 12 WWE pay-per-view events LIVE at no additional charge. Subscribers will have access to 24/7 programming featuring groundbreaking original series, reality shows, documentaries, classic matches, exclusive coverage of special events and 25 hours of video-on-demand content every month, including past WWE pay-per-view events. The agreement expands WWE and Astro’s existing partnership to air WWE’s flagship programming, Monday Night Raw, SmackDown, WWE Main Event, WWE NXT and "WWE Superstars" throughout the region.
To subscribe, visit Astro Service Portal on Channel 200, call 603-9543 3838 or visit www.astro.com.my/shop.
Meanwhile, NJOI customers will also be able to subscribe to WWE Network (SD: Channel 820) at RM15.90* for 3 day access and RM31.80* for 30 day access. For more information on NJOI, please visit http://www.njoi.com.my.
“This is for WWE fans in Malaysia, who have been clamoring for a dedicated WWE channel. WWE Network is the place for them to catch nonstop 24/7 action, including all WWE pay-per-view events LIVE at unbeatable value,” said Lee Choong Khay, Astro’s Head of Sports Business.
“Working with an extraordinary partner in Astro, we are able to provide our fans with a tremendous value proposition and an opportunity to experience all that WWE Network has to offer,” said Gerrit Meier, WWE Executive Vice President, International. “WWE is committed to continuing the global growth of our brand, and this partnership further illustrates the flexibility we have in rolling out WWE Network around the world.”
WWE Network is available in more than 175 countries and territories, and reached 1.3 million subscribers as of March 31, 2015.
Additional WWE Network programming highlights include:
- Swerved - Directed by Jeff Tremaine ("Jackass," "Bad Grandpa"), Swerved combines the worlds of comedy and sports-entertainment as WWE Superstars and Divas play hilarious pranks on one another.
- Tough Talk – A live recap show, hosted by WWE Superstar The Miz, Tough Talk airs immediately following WWE Tough Enough on USA Network and includes exclusive interviews with eliminated competitors, judges, coaches and special guests.
- “Stone Cold” Podcast Live! – Airing monthly, WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin sits down with the biggest names in WWE and the world of sports and entertainment for a no-holds-barred, in-your-face, exclusive interview.
- WWE Too Hot for TV – An exclusive video-on-demand offering, legendary talk show host Jerry Springer re-introduces the WWE Universe to the most outrageous stunts and cringe-inducing moments, while injecting his own brand of humor into each episode.
- "WWE Legends' House" – Eight WWE Legends come together under one roof, where friendships are tested, rivalries pushed, challenges undertaken and the laughs and tears flow.
- "Total Divas" (Seasons 1-3) – "Total Divas" gives viewers an exclusive, outside-the-ring look at WWE’s top Divas with an inside glimpse into their personal lives as they balance their own drama and the nonstop action of their professional careers.
- WWE 24 – The acclaimed 30-minute docu-series takes you on a lightning-fast journey through a day in the life of WWE’s most intriguing Superstars and groundbreaking events.
- Plus, WWE documentaries, classic matches, exclusive coverage of special events and more.
* Price inclusive of GST