Six-foot-10, 350-pound Babatunde Aiyegbusi used to smash skulls on the football field. Now, the Polish powerhouse is ready to bruise opponents on a new stage, the wrestling ring.03/22/2017 - 14:45
Elias Samson interrupts Kassius Ohno's post-match interview, leading the knockout artist to make a unique challenge to "The Drifter" for next week.03/15/2017 - 21:15
Seeking the title of the WWE Performance Center's best athlete, Montez Ford gets the attention of 2016 Combine winner Riddick Moss with an impressive hurdle jump.03/15/2017 - 11:30
One of WWE's most historic rivalries, Bret "Hit Man" Hart vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, comes alive again in the WWE Performance Center, courtesy of Rich Swann and Strength & Conditioning Coach Sean Hayes.03/07/2017 - 11:30
10 reasons to watch WWE NXT: Jan. 25, 2012
WWE.com’s 10 reasons to check out the latest episode of WWE NXT Redemption.
10) Titus O'Neil has added some bite to his bark.
9) Can Heath Slater finally pick up a victory on the show that kick-started his career?
8) Maxine compares who to an American Idol?
7) Matt Striker makes all the tough decisions.
6) Who does Titus O’Neil shockingly shove to the ground?
5) Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins want to prove they are the future of tag team competition and battle The Usos.
4) Johnny Curtis confronts Maxine and Derrick Bateman about what happened in Vegas!
3) An A-Bombshell! From A-Ry!
2) Maxine kicks Johnny Curtis where it counts!
1) You can watch WWE NXT Redemption in its entirety only on WWE.com!