Top 10 reasons to watch WWE NXT Redemption
10. It’s the monumental 100th episode!
9. Maxine is dressed to impress in a fishnet wedding gown.
8. When WWE comes to Vegas, the WWE Universe is always in for some lucky surprises.
7. After 46 weeks of Redemption, Titus O’Neil's rage reaches a scary new level.
6. The lovely Aksana has been recently showing up on WWE NXT. Need we say more?
5. Johnny “Dirty Curty” Curtis arrives to his own wedding in a tuxedo T-shirt and with a random straggler as his best man.
4. A WWE Superstar impersonates Elvis Presley … poorly.
3. Did we mention the gorgeous bride, Maxine, in a fishnet wedding gown?
2. Surprise! Another WWE wedding ends in a brawl … as usual.
1. WWE NXT’s original announcer – the ornery Michael Cole – is back, but for one week only!