In light of Moustache Mountain's exit from the Dusty Classic, Roderick Strong petitions NXT General Manager William Regal to let him and a partner of his choice enter the tag team tournament. Video courtesy of Twitter.com/RoderickStrong.03/16/2018 - 10:45
Before The Ultimate Deletion this Monday on Raw, The Woken One visits his personal zoo seeking advice from the first president of the United States, who has taken on an unusual form03/15/2018 - 19:15
The WWE United Kingdom Champion puts in work at the WWE Performance Center weight room, all in the hope of finding his way onto the TakeOver: New Orleans lineup. Video courtesy of NXT Facebook Live's Tapout Workout of the Week.03/16/2018 - 17:30
Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins decide to do what's best for business, even if it means not following The Authority's orders.03/12/2018 - 20:15
The Grandest Stage of Them All has made history and created heroes, and it has also produced quite a few laughs along the way. Count down the 10 funniest moments to occur at WrestleMania - presented by Snickers. #EatASNICKERS03/16/2018 - 11:30
Vote now in the comment section of the MMC Facebook page to pave the way for Rusev and Lana machka! Don't miss WWE Mixed Match Challenge, Tuesdays at 10 ET/7 PT on Facebook Watch.03/16/2018 - 17:00
Tyler Bate tells Cathy Kelley that Moustache Mountain must withdraw from this year's tag team tournament due to an injury.03/15/2018 - 13:45
As WWE celebrates the return of WrestleMania to the New York-Jersey area in 2019, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon talks about the glorious past of The Showcase of the Immortals.03/16/2018 - 14:00
Vote now in the comment section of the MMC Facebook page for the return of "The Gingersnaps." Don't miss WWE Mixed Match Challenge, Tuesday at 10 ET/7 PT on Facebook Watch.03/14/2018 - 15:30
WWE '13: Revolution revealed
Last summer, one man revolutionized the current WWE landscape. In a legendary moment at the end of Monday Night Raw, WWE Superstar CM Punk – as The Voice of the Voiceless – changed everything the world knew about WWE. Through his words and actions, a new leader emerged to set a higher standard, convey a new brand of attitude and ultimately ignite a revolution among the WWE Universe. His mantra? "Best in the World." ( SCREENSHOT GALLERY | OFFICIAL TRAILER)
It’s not the first time WWE has seen such rebellion. Nearly 15 years ago, the legendary "Stone Cold" Steve Austin also revolutionized the WWE realm, sparking a new generation of supporters through his relentless, antihero behavior in one of WWE’s most celebrated time periods: the Attitude Era. Why did it happen? In his words, "'Cause Stone Cold said so."
Today, a new crusade is on the horizon, and it doesn’t start with an iconic WWE Superstar on television, online or at a live event. WWE '13 is imminent, and it’s time to Live the Revolution.
THQ’s flagship WWE videogame franchise returns to provide the most authentic, seamless and passionate experience to date – all while turning up the attitude. WWE '13 will transform WWE gameplay through the introduction of WWE Live™, completely changing the way players embrace the videogame’s audio and presentation elements. Predator Technology™ returns to further implement critical gameplay improvements, while fan favorites in WWE Universe Mode and the franchise’s renowned Creation Suite are poised to offer the utmost in player freedom. Furthermore, WWE '13 will introduce a groundbreaking, single-player campaign based on the highly influential Attitude Era. Complete with a robust roster – the largest to date in the franchise – along with a host of additional features, WWE '13 is ready to live a revolution all its own.
- WWE LIVE™ – Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio and presentation system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame
- THE ATTITUDE IS BACK – Return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history – a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution – through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed television "Monday Night Wars," including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0 – Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE Champion
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY™ 2.0 – Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its predecessors
- CREATE + SHARE – Utilize the franchise’s industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, entrances, arenas, finishing moves, storylines, highlight reels and more, as well as share and download creations with others from around the world
- DISTINGUISHED ROSTER – Compete with a vast array of WWE Superstars and Attitude Era luminaries from the largest roster in franchise history, including cover Superstar CM Punk, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Sheamus, Undertaker, Mankind, Chris Jericho, Big Show and Mark Henry
- SURPRISES IN STORE – Live the Revolution through future announcements, including additional game features, a comprehensive roster reveal, downloadable content and big surprises