Emotions can get the best of any Superstar, which can sometimes lead to surprising shows of affection. Here's 10 truly unexpected displays of emotion in WWE that were sealed with a kiss.01/12/2017 - 15:15
Find out why one of WWE's most lasting traditions - the Royal Rumble Match - almost never happened in the first place.01/13/2017 - 17:15
Royal Rumble, Jan. 22, 1995: Shawn Michaels wins the Royal Rumble as No. 1 entrant12/23/2011 - 13:30
Moments after making history, the inaugural WWE United Kingdom Champion Tyler Bate is thrust in front of WWE's cameras for his first photo shoot as champion.01/15/2017 - 19:15
An emotional Tyler Bate addresses the Blackpool, England, crowd after his hard-fought WWE United Kingdom Championship Tournament win.01/15/2017 - 19:15
Ten ways to Stand Up for WWE
- Tune in tonight to Monday Night Raw for a special announcement from Vince McMahon.
- Forward the "Stand Up for WWE" videos to your friends and family.
- Upload video testimonials to YouTube and Facebook voicing your support for WWE.
- E-mail your friends and family stating why you are a WWE fan.
- Write a letter to the editor of your newspaper.
- Share your favorite WWE stories on Twitter and Facebook.
- Make "I'm Standing Up for WWE" your Facebook status.
- Read a story that you feel is unfair to WWE? E-mail the reporter.
- Create signs or T-shirts for WWE live events that state "I Stand Up for WWE."
- Tell those in the military they can attend a WWE live event for free when showing their active military ID.
Check back regularly for updates.