WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels and Brett Dalton star in WWE Studios' "The Resurrection of Gavin Stone," in theaters now.01/20/2017 - 11:00
Congratulations poured in for 2017 WWE Hall of Fame inductee Kurt Angle, but one WWE Superstar hinted at a dream match.01/19/2017 - 13:15
Charlotte Flair isn't shy when it comes to telling the WWE Universe about her many in-ring accolades. But did you know these five facts about The Queen?01/19/2017 - 15:45
Three of WWE's newest signees from China - Zhao Xia, Big Boa and Yifeng - join new recruit Julia Ho for an intense workout at the WWE Performance Center.01/18/2017 - 11:00
Mickie James shocked WWE by attacking Becky Lynch on Tuesday, but the drama did not end on SmackDown LIVE. Cathy Kelley looks at the disses between James and Lynch on Twitter.01/19/2017 - 17:15
Find out which surprise entrants WWE Superstars like The Miz, Sasha Banks and The New Day want to see in the 2017 Royal Rumble Match.01/19/2017 - 17:00
Bring it Back: 10 reasons to roll WrestleMania ring carts back into WWE
WWE.com wonders whatever happened to the ring carts that used to drive Superstars to the ring in both WrestleMania III and WrestleMania VI? Yes, perhaps they were a somewhat simple-looking, rather obvious construct. Yet they truly emphasized the magnitude of the annual Showcase of the Immortals, and had such a unique look and feel that to this day has yet to be recaptured. Who can ever forget the arrival of Andre the Giant at WrestleMania III, inside the cart with Bobby "The Brain" Heenan - or "The Brain's" subsequent breakdown in the vehicle after his giant's defeat at the hands of Hulk Hogan?
Need others reasons why WWE should bring the ring carts back? Here are ten:
1) Whenever you have a long night of getting suplexed off the top rope, knocked through the ringside barricade or RKO’ed onto an announce table, you kinda need your rest.
3) Having a driver on the way to your match will prevent you from getting lost.
4) Let’s face it: walking’s overrated.
5) They give you a few extra moments of pre-match preparation, which you can use to review your overall strategy, check your e-mail inbox or just find your mom in the crowd.
6) They increase the chances that your opponent will psych himself out while he waits for you – those carts weren’t Ferraris.
7) Did we mention walking is overrated?
8) They allow you the ideal stage to create your classic post-match tableau as you leave the ring, with that dramatic body configuration that best captures your greatest triumph or most humiliating defeat.
9) When you surround yourself with a smaller ring, you, in turn, now look bigger.
10) If nothing else, it’s just darn good fun.