Yes! Daniel Bryan to join WWE Live European Tour in November
In addition to seeing your favorite SmackDown LIVE Superstars at WWE Live Events throughout the United Kingdom and Spain 8-14 November, it has just been confirmed that you will also see in attendance SmackDown LIVE’s General Manager, Daniel Bryan.
Bryan makes his first appearance on the European tour (presented by WWE 2K17) in Glasgow’s SSE Hydro Tuesday, 8 November, when SmackDown emanates LIVE from Scotland for the very first time. (Raw will also take place in Glasgow the previous night.) Afterward, the GM who leads Team Blue will accompany SmackDown LIVE’s Superstars — including AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Becky Lynch and more* — for WWE Live Events at the following locations:
- Genting Arena in Birmingham, England on Wednesday, 9 November
- Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales on Thursday, 10 November
- Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain on Friday, 11 November
- Barclaycard Center (Palacio de los Deportes) in Madrid, Spain on Saturday, 12 November
- Pabellon Bizkala Arena in Bilbao, Spain on Sunday, 13 November
With tickets available for all WWE Live Events in the U.K. and Spain, is now as good a time as any to see Daniel Bryan and your favorite WWE Superstars live for an unbelievable evening of action and entertainment? To quote Team Blue’s GM, “Yes! Yes! Yes!”
*Talent listed and depicted above are subject to change.