Google Chromecast is available from the WWE mobile apps
In order to experience WWE Network on a Chromecast-enable Smart TV or through a Chromecast device, you must be a WWE Network subscriber and use the WWE app available for iOS or Android mobile devices.
In each case, you must ensure that both the casting device and the receiving device are on the same WiFi network.
iOS or Android mobile devices
To cast from a mobile device, you must first install and configure the Google Home app. Google Home manages your mobile devices connection to your receiving devices. Without Google Home, the WWE app will not be able to find a device to which to cast.
You may install Google Home by visiting the Chromecast Setup page, or search for the “Google Home” app in Google Play Store or the iTunes App Store.
Once Google Home is installed and configured:
- Download and Install the latest version of the WWE app for your iOS or Android device from the appropriate app store
- Launch the WWE app
- Find the content you want to watch
- Click the Chromecast button on the video
- Select the receiver device (e.g., TV) to which you want to cast
Once Chrome is installed:
1. Launch Chrome and visit /
2. Click the “WWE Network” link in the top, right-hand side of the page
3. Sign in with your WWE Network account
4. Connect to Chromecast by clicking your browser-based cast icon.
5. Select the content you wish to cast and start it
6. Click the Chromecast icon in the bottom right-hand side of the video player window and select the receiver device (e.g., TV) to which you want to cast.
If you need help or have related questions, please visit the WWE Help site.