HOW TO WATCH ON AMAZON FIRE TV
In order to experience the WWE network on an Amazon Fire TV, you need an Amazon Fire TV device with the most current software update, and to be a WWE network subscriber.
On your Amazon Fire TV, you can view the WWE network by searching WWE using either the Voice search or text search.
If you are a subscriber:
1. Press the Voice Search button on your Amazon Fire remote and say “WWE Network”
a. You may also search using the Text Search feature. On the Amazon Fire TV home menu, select search and enter WWE Network
2. Select the WWE app and download it.
3. After it is downloaded, select WWE.
4. Select Sign In
5. Enter your WWE Network Username.
6. Select Submit.
7. Enter your WWE Network Password.
8. Select Submit.
9. After your account has been verified, you will be directed to the WWE home screen and can choose what programming from the WWE network you would like to watch.
HOW TO WATCH ON KINDLE FIRE
In order to experience WWE Network on the Kindle Fire you must have a Kindle Fire running Android OS 2.3.3 or higher, and be a WWE Network subscriber.
To register your Kindle Fire for use with your WWE Network subscription, download the free WWE app from the Amazon Appstore.
Choose the WWE App and click the Get now with 1-Click button, making sure your Kindle Fire is the selected device.
The first time you launch the app there will be instructions on how to subscribe to WWE Network and the option to sign in. If you are not a subscriber, click here.
If you are a subscriber, click on the Member Sign In button to begin.
On the next screen, you will be asked to sign in to your WWE account.
Enter the email address and password for your WWE account, and select Continue to sign in.
Once your account has been verified, you will be taken to the home screen and can select the programming from WWE Network that you want to watch.
Click here for more information.