WWE Tough Enough's 13 finalists revealed
After a grueling, three-day tryout, 13 competitors will now advance to the new season of WWE Tough Enough. These seven men and six women will fight to live out their dream and become the next WWE Superstar or Diva, starting with the show's premiere on Tuesday, June 23, on USA Network:
- Alexander Frekey, Dallas, Texas
- Amanda Saccomanno, Yorktown Heights, N.Y.
- Daria Berenato, Los Angeles
- Dianna Dahlgren, Spokane, Wash.
- Gabi Castrovinci, Southington, Conn.
- Giorgia Piscina, Brisbane, Australia
- Hank Avery Jr., Macon, Ga.
- Joshua Bredl, Thornton, Colo.
- Mada Abdel Hamid, Los Angeles
- Patrick Clark, Jr., Washington, D.C.
- Sara Lee, Hope, Mich.
- Tanner Saraceno, Boiling Springs, S.C.
- Zamariah “ZZ” Loupe, Bayou Boeuf, La.
For more details about the newly-named finalists, please visit WWEToughEnough.com.