WWE Money in the Bank 2017 results: Who rose above to claim the Money in the Bank Contract?
In the monumental 2017 WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view, six of SmackDown LIVE's best battled tooth-and-nail to capture a contract for a future WWE Title Match. Plus, the first-ever Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match ended in controversy and The Modern-Day Maharaja went to war with The Viper in a vicious WWE Title showdown.
View photos | Watch highlights
Money in the Bank : Quick Hits
- The Hype Bros def. The Colons (Kickoff Match)
- Carmella stole the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- The New Day def. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos via Count-out
- Maria Kanellis returns to WWE with her husband Mike Kanellis
- SmackDown Women’s Champion Naomi def. Lana
- WWE Champion Jinder Mahal def. Randy Orton
- Breezango def. The Ascension
- Baron Corbin won the 2017 Money in the Bank contract