The Fink Factor: April 17, 2014
The first episode of “WWE Legends’ House” is in the books, and I must say that I, for one, enjoyed what I saw. In the “Fink Factor,” I am going to expound on a few items from each week’s episode, and also drop a couple of choice tidbits here and there. Without further ado …
- I went into the house with the mindset of “expect the unexpected.” There was no other way for me to approach it. We were devoid of computers, telephones, television, radio, etc. That was tough for all of us.
- The house that we lived in was once occupied by Harpo Marx, he of the renowned Marx Brothers fame.
- Did you notice that, more times than not, Tony Atlas always seemed to be eating? Folks, you ain’t seen nothing yet!
- Speaking of Atlas, leave it to Gary Busey and his jabberwocky to get sparks flying between Tony and “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan. It was a most uncomfortable feeling to be around, to say the least.
- After that first long day, an unexpected challenge awaited me as I went to bed:trying to sleep, as my roommate Pat Patterson was LOUDLY snoring! Needless to say, a pair of ear plugs were provided for me the next day.
- Roddy Piper and “Hacksaw’s” struggle to get that blender to operate was classic in every sense of the word!
- And as an aside, how cool was it to see Hot Rod smash Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka with the coconut once again?!
Be back next week…