Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Ubisoft - Action
In stores: 11/16/10 (Xbox 360, PS3; PC to be released 2011)
"It's time to play the game," and the latest version in the Assassin's Creed franchise will defiantly claims some "bragging rights" this season. The addition of the franchise's never-before-seen multiplayer action will ensure that AC: Brotherhood is a contender for the top spot on everyone's most wanted list.
- No need to tag in and out with one controller, AC: Brotherhood offers a brand-new multiplayer format with a range of characters that have their own signature weapons and techniques. Match their abilities with your skills worldwide in various game maps.
- Recruit your own elite faction of assassins to help Ezio on various quests in the city of Rome. Assassins that are saved in a variety of missions can be added to the Brotherhood to do your latest bidding. Train and get them to be more powerful and efficient in battle.
- For gamers new to the series or those that need a refresher course on the storyline, AC: Brotherhood opens with a recap of the previous storyline. You'll be all caught up before even being targeted for the first enemy encounter.
- The Brotherhood player can be trained to fight like warriors … which also means they can die as such. This is not some Two-out-of-Three Falls Match, so make sure you train them well or your chances of success may … rest in peace.
- Although it is the series' third installment, AC Brotherhood is a continuation of the second game, making it more like Assassin's Creed 2.5. It continues where Ezio left off in ACII, so don't be surprised if you see many unwanted familiar faces - especially when the characters are back and more powerful than before.
- Decisions, decisions! Pre-ordering the game comes with some bonus features, but where you order will determine what features you get. Different stores will offer different perks and no two features are the same, so choose wisely -- you only get one feature per order.