Combat Wings: The Great Battles of WWII
City Interactive: Flight Simulation
In Stores: March 8, 2011 (Wii)
Look out Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston! A new high-flyer is soaring into battle with Combat Wings: The Great Battles of WWII. Engage the enemy like never before as you become an areal Superstar inside the cockpit, delivering the smackdown in the epic battles of WWII.
- Combat Wings carries with it a whole slew of specialty matches with more than 20 WWII combat missions on the western and eastern fronts, the pacific and Britain.
- This is not just another airplane game where you shoot a few planes. Combat Wings offers gamers several types of missions both in the air and on the ground, including bomb runs and dog fights.
- For those of you who aren’t “limousine-riding, jet-flying” this game will be right up your alley. Combat Wings will cost a meager $29.99.
- If you thought Diesel’s return at the 2011 Royal Rumble was the ultimate tease, the reality of Combat Wings’ availability may have it beat. While this game is a must-have, it is only available on Nintendo Wii.
- The Wii nun chuck serves as the flight stick, with the analog stick serving as the plane’s throttle. In other words, flying a real combat plane may be easier. Bottom line, you may need the patience and dedication of a Tough Enough hopeful if you hope to master it.