WWE Network and WWE App nominated for Webby Award
WWE Network and the WWE App have been nominated for the 19th Annual Webby Awards. WWE is one of five finalists in the Mobile Sites & Apps: Entertainment category.
The Webby Awards are the Internet’s most respected symbol of success and are presented by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences, a 1,000-plus member judging body.
WWE was also named as an honoree in six additional categories:
- Overall Social Presence
- Social Content & Marketing, Entertainment
- Social Content & Marketing, Events (for WWE WrestleMania 30)
- Online Film & Video, Entertainment (for WWE Network)
- Mobile Sites and Apps: Best Streaming Video (for WWE Network and the WWE App)
- Mobile Sites and Apps: Best Practices (for WWE Network and the WWE App)
The 18th Annual Webby Awards received 12,000 entries from all 50 U.S. states and more than 60 countries worldwide. The 19th Annual Webby Awards winners will be announced on April 27.