Ten ways to Stand Up for WWE
October 16, 2010
- Tune in tonight to Monday Night Raw for a special announcement from Vince McMahon.
- Forward the "Stand Up for WWE" videos to your friends and family.
- Upload video testimonials to YouTube and Facebook voicing your support for WWE.
- E-mail your friends and family stating why you are a WWE fan.
- Write a letter to the editor of your newspaper.
- Share your favorite WWE stories on Twitter and Facebook.
- Make "I'm Standing Up for WWE" your Facebook status.
- Read a story that you feel is unfair to WWE? E-mail the reporter.
- Create signs or T-shirts for WWE live events that state "I Stand Up for WWE."
- Tell those in the military they can attend a WWE live event for free when showing their active military ID.
Check back regularly for updates.