John Cena autographs up for auction to benefit Susan G. Komen
WWE Universe, now is your chance to own a piece of WWE history! In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Susan G. Komen is auctioning off a package of one-of-a-kind John Cena autographed items. All proceeds of the eBay auction go to Komen and breast cancer research. ( GO TO THE CENA EBAY AUCTION.)
The autograph package includes:
- A one-of-a-kind John Cena autographed image of CM Punk, which he signed on-air during his appearance on “Live with Kelly and Michael.”
- John Cena autographed Night of Champions chair, which was at ringside during the pay-per-view in Boston where he debuted his Komen-inspired gear.
- John Cena autographed replica WWE Championship.
- John Cena autographed 8-by-10 photo in official “Rise Above Cancer” WWE Shop gear.
- John Cena autographed “Rise Above Cancer” T-shirt in size large.
WWE.com spoke exclusively to Cena after signing the Punk photo on “Live with Kelly and Michael.”
“I knew they were going to want me to talk trash about him, but I rather [Michael] Strahan and Kelly [Ripa] talk trash about him to make it a little more fun, to see their take on it,” Cena said. “But when she asked about the picture, that’s when I kind of went, ‘Go for it.’ ” ( WATCH)
Cena enjoyed defacing the WWE Champion’s photo, especially since it was for a great cause — Komen. He drew on a handlebar mustache, menacing eyebrows and signed it.
“You know, Punk’s been known to grow some crazy facial hair — he’s been clean, he’s had a ’stache, he’s had a full beard. Maybe he should try the Rollie Fingers. I think it would make a good look for him,” Cena joked.