Sign of thanks for the military
May is National Military Appreciation Month, and WWE is encouraging our fans to bring signs to live events this month to show their support for the troops. Tell them you love them and support them. Express yourself through a sign, and say you appreciate what our men and women of the military are doing for our country. WWE is proud to support the military and the organizations providing support to our soldiers and their families.
Want to do more for National Military Appreciation Month? Check out organizations such as America Supports You, Operation USO Care Package and A Million Thanks. Below are just a few ideas to get you started. For more, visit the National Military Appreciation Month official site.
• Fly the American flag on your house, car or business throughout the month of May.
• Send an e-mail or letter of thanks through A Million Thanks.
• Send a care package to a soldier through USO Cares.
• Organize an event in your own community and workplace.
• Ask your elected officials at all levels to recognize our military.