Cena's busy week
In preparation of Friday's nationwide opening of The Marine, WWE Champion John Cena is on a whirlwind media tour promoting his first feature film. Here's a list of what The Champ has scheduled this week:
* The Opie & Anthony Show, XM Satellite Radio, 8:20 a.m. ET
* Cold Pizza, ESPN2, 10 a.m. ET
* 106 & Park, BET, 6 p.m. ET
* Late Night with Conan O'Brien, 12:35 a.m. ET
* Cena's FLEX magazine cover issue also hits newsstands on Tuesday.
* The CW 11's Morning News, WPIX-TV/New York City, 7:40 a.m. ET
* Howard Stern Show, Sirius Satellite Radio, 8 a.m. ET
* The Big Ten, MTV, 9 a.m. ET
* Fuse Celebrity Playlist, Fuse, 3 and 8 p.m. ET
* Best Damn Sports Show Period, FSN, 10:30 p.m. ET
* KTLA Morning News, the CW/KTLA/Los Angeles, 8:40 a.m. PT
* People Magazine feature, on newsstands Friday.
* Rock Countdown, MTV2, 7 p.m. ET
* USA Weekend feature.
* In Touch Weekly magazine has named Cena the "Next Big Action Star" in the issue on newsstands now, and he'll also be featured in the magazine's upcoming Oct. 20 issue.
Stay tuned to WWE.com for complete coverage of the WWE Champion's whirlwind week leading up to the nationwide release of The Marine on Friday.
Cena on Live! with Regis & Kelly
Cena in USA Today
The Marine world premiere at Camp Pendleton
The offical site of The Marine