Take the WrestleMania Quiz
If you ace this quiz, you are worthy of The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania 2009 Calendar, which features the all-time greatest photos ever captured at the show of shows, as well as dozens of puzzles, quizzes, and trivia challenges to entertain you throughout the new year. Dare we say it's the ultimate stocking stuffer! Enough talk … your quiz begins now!
1. What was the official time (including the Sudden Death period) of Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels' famous WWE Iron Man Match at WrestleMania XII?
2. Choose the WrestleMania that consisted entirely of non-singles matches.
A) WrestleMania 2000
B) WrestleMania X7
C) WrestleMania X8
D) WrestleMania XIX
3. How many seconds did it take Butterbean to knock out Bart Gunn at WrestleMania XV?
4. How much money did Big John Studd put on the line in his Bodyslam Challenge match with Andre the Giant at the first WrestleMania?
D) None. Studd agreed to retire from wrestling should he get slammed by Andre.
5. In his 12 WrestleMania appearances, how many times has Triple H made his entrance to a live band performing his theme song?
6. Which WrestleMania featured only one title match?
A) WrestleMania III
B) WrestleMania VI
C) WrestleMania XII
D) WrestleMania XV
7. Who sang "America the Beautiful" at WrestleMania VII?
A) Willie Nelson
B) Ray Charles
C) Robert Goulet
D) Boyz II Men
8. At WrestleMania XXIV, Kane defeated Chavo Guerrero in a record setting time. What was the length of the match?
A) 2 seconds
B) 8 seconds
C) 12 seconds
D) 38 seconds
9. Leading into WrestleMania 21 -- "WrestleMania Goes Hollywood" -- which of these films was NOT spoofed by WWE Superstars?
A) Pulp Fiction
C) Basic Instinct
D) Cape Fear
10. WrestleMania has witnessed only one cage match. Who were the participants in this epic bout?
A) Undertaker vs. Big Boss Man
B) Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena
C) Batista vs. Triple H
D) Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy
11. Piper's Pit once served as a catalyst for a WrestleMania main event between which two WWE greats?
A) The Rock vs. Steve Austin
B) Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant
C) Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
D) Ric Flair vs. Randy Savage
12. Everyone knows that Undertaker is undefeated at WrestleMania, but can you identify the first person to succumb to the Deadman?
B) Giant Gonzalez
C) Jimmy Snuka
D) King Kong Bundy
Answers: 1-B, 2-A, 3-B, 4-B, 5-C, 6-C, 7-A, 8-B, 9-D, 10-D, 11-B, 12-C.