2K announces availability of NXT ArRIVAL for WWE 2K15
2K has announced that NXT ArRIVAL, the latest downloadable content release for WWE 2K15, is now available.
This new DLC pack includes the introduction to WWE 2K15 of NXT alumni Adam Rose, Emma and The Ascension, as well as former WWE Champion, former NXT General Manager and current Monday Night Raw announcer JBL. All five characters will be available together via Xbox Live on Xbox One and Xbox 360, as well as PlayStation Network on Sony PlayStation 4 and Sony PlayStation 3 for a suggested retail price of $6.99.
NXT ArRIVAL joins the Accelerator, WCW Pack, New Moves Pack, 2K Showcase: One More Match and 2K Showcase: Hall of Pain as DLC packs available to purchase for WWE 2K15. The final DLC entry, 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior, will follow The Ultimate Warrior’s famed WWE career and currently has an early 2015 release window.
For more information on NXT ArRIVAL and all other WWE 2K15 DLC, be sure to read the press release from 2K below.
2K Announces Newest WWE 2K15Downloadable Content
Available Beginning Today*
NXT ArRIVAL increases WWE 2K15 playable roster with new NXT Superstars,
an NXT Diva and a former WWE Champion
New York – March 10, 2015 – 2K today announced availability of the newest downloadable content for WWE 2K15, the latest release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. NXT ArRIVALintroduces playable characters Adam Rose, The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor) and Emma, as well as former WWE Champion, NXT General Manager and Monday Night Raw announcer JBL. The downloadable content offering** via Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, includes the following items:
- Playable Former WWE Champion, NXT General Manager and Monday Night Raw announcer: JBL;
- Playable NXT Superstars: Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor);
- Playable NXT Diva: Emma;
- NXT Arrival is available beginning today for a suggested price of $6.99.
Additional downloadable content available for WWE 2K15includes the following items:
- Players gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
- The Accelerator is available now for a suggested price of $1.99, as well as through the Season Pass program.
- Playable WCW Superstars: Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal and Lex Luger;
- The WCW Pack is available now for a suggested price of $7.99.
New Moves Pack
- More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (made popular by Bray Wyatt), the Gutwrench Suplex (made popular by Cesaro), Rack Attack (made popular by Nikki Bella) and Running Knee Smash (made popular by Brie Bella), as well as the Uso Crazy and Spinning Powerbomb(made popular by Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso);
- The New Moves Pack is available now for a suggested price of $3.99.
2K Showcase: One More Match
- Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;
- Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;
- Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown, Extreme Rules, Over the Limit and Capitol Punishment;
- 2K Showcase: One More Match is available now for a suggested price of $9.99, as well as through the Season Pass program.
2K Showcase: Hall of Pain
- Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;
- Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback;
- Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance (2011) and WrestleMania 29;
- 2K Showcase: Hall of Pain is available now for a suggested price of $9.99, as well as through the Season Pass program.
2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior
- Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior (1989-1996), Hulk Hogan (1990), Andre the Giant (1988) and Sgt. Slaughter (1991);
- Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man (1988), Rick Rude (1990), Macho King (1991) and Colonel Mustafa (1991);
- Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker (1991) and Hunter Hearst Helmsley (1996);
- Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
- Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden;
- 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available in early 2015 for a suggested price of $9.99, as well as through the Season Pass program.
About the WWE 2K15 Season Pass Program
Players may purchase selectWWE 2K15downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game’s Season Pass program. For a one-time cost of $24.99, a savings of more than 20 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:
- Access to exclusive playable WWE Diva Paige;
- Access to the Accelerator;
- Access to all three2K Showcasestories (One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior).
*Content available on Wednesday, March 11 in Europe and Oceania.
** Xbox Live or PlayStation®Network account and Internet connection required. Copy of WWE 2K15 required to play.
Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K15 is rated T for Teen by the ESRB and available now for PlayStation®4 system, Xbox One, PlayStation®3 system and Xbox 360. For more information on WWE 2K15and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtags #WWE2K15 and #FEELIT or subscribe to WWE 2K on YouTube.