WWE SuperCard Season 4 now available for iOS and Android devices
NEW YORK, N.Y. – 2K today announced that WWE SuperCard Season 4, the latest addition to the company’s action-packed collectible card-battling game, is now available as a free downloadable update on the App Store for iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices.
Featuring 250 new cards and three new card tiers, player vs. player (PVP) leagues and leaderboard unification, a new Elimination Chamber mode, King of the Ring improvements and much more, the WWE SuperCard series delivers the best in competitive and engaging WWE action for iOS and Android devices while encouraging players to assemble and train their card decks, enter the virtual ring and compete for big rewards – as well as bragging rights.
WWE SuperCard – Season 4 includes the following features:
- Three new card tiers: WWE SuperCard Season 4 introduces 250 new cards that feature a variety of WWE and NXT Superstars, WWE Legends and WWE Hall of Famers, including John Cena, Roman Reigns and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. In addition, three new card tiers – Beast, Monster and Titan – showcase more powerful cards, unique card frames and new WWE Superstar images. WWE SuperCard – Season 4 also marks the debut of NXT Superstars Eric Young, Adam Cole and more.
- Player vs. Player (PVP) Leagues and Momentum: WWE SuperCard Season 4 delivers a new unified leaderboard and league system for PVP game modes. Players earn competitive points (CP) for every match won and receive additional points based on rankings in weekly league competition. The CP can be used in the CP Store to purchase cards, cardbacks and packs. In addition, a new Momentum system enables players to get a head start on their competitors by earning Momentum during play to unlock powerful boosts for the next league in rotation.
- New Elimination Chamber Game Mode: A brand new mode in WWE SuperCard Season 4, Elimination Chamber joins War (previously known as Ranked) and Royal Rumble in the PVP rotation and is the first mode in WWE SuperCard history to feature an all-female WWE Superstar deck. Players will compete in head-to-head deck elimination gameplay.
- King of the Ring 2.0: The popular mode sees a sleek overhaul for WWE SuperCard Season 4, including a new bracket structure and more rewards. In addition, players will now battle in groups of eight during the 32-player tournament and earn rewards at each stage of advancement.
- Open Challenges: Players can earn tickets by completing new daily and event-based challenges, with opportunities to redeem the tickets for powerful rewards.
- New card art and animations: WWE SuperCard Season 4 features a new look and streamlined user interface, new animations for Money in the Bank mode and Support cards, as well as captivating environments reflective of WWE’s flagship programs, including Monday Night Raw, SmackDown LIVE and NXT.
Developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts and both 2K studios, WWE SuperCard is available now for download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices. For more information on the WWE SuperCard series and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com/supercard, become a fan on Facebook or follow the game on Twitter.