WWE's global fundraising effort with Prizeo to benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of America ends this Friday. Visit www.Prizeo.com/WWE to donate for your chance to win amazing WWE prizes!04/17/2017 - 19:30
John Cena's WrestleMania 23 entrance includes a tricked-out Mustang burning rubber down the streets of Detroit and right through the WrestleMania glass at Ford Field on April 1, 2007.02/13/2012 - 17:30
WrestleMania Time Capsule: 1991
The following events also occurred in 1991...
- Grunge became the latest musical trend with bands like Nirvana, Soundgarden and Pearl Jam hitting it big.
- Hip Hop also had a good year with Naughty By Nature's O.P.P. and Marky Mark's Good Vibrations.
- Garth Brooks introduced himself to the country scene.
- Terminator 2, Boyz N the Hood and Silence of the Lambs hit it big with movie goers.
- Beverly Hills: 90210 started to become the newest television sensation.
- Family Matters introduced the world to one of the most annoying charactes in television history: Urkel.
- Michael Jordan won his first-ever NBA Championship with the Chicago Bulls.
- Rollerblades became a fun, new way of getting from here to there.
- The New York Giants won the Super Bowl after Buffalo Bills kicker Scott Norwood missed a field goal that would have won the game.