John Cena's top-rope legdrop: WWE Night of Champions 2015 John Cena busts out a top-rope legdrop against Seth Rollins at WWE Night of Champions 2015. 12/08/2017 - 18:31
Charlotte Flair ends Nikki Bella's record-breaking 301-day reign as Divas Champion: Night of Champions 2015 The Queen wins her first title in WWE by forcing The Fearless Nikki to tap out. 11/30/2017 - 11:03
Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - WWE Championship Match: Night of Champions 2013 Daniel Bryan aims to capture his second WWE Title as he battles The Viper at Night of Champions. 03/13/2017 - 13:45
John Cena vs. CM Punk - WWE Championship Match: Night of Champions 2012, September 16, 2012 CM Punk defends his WWE Championship against John Cena in Boston, but can the challenger's homefield advantage push end Punk's historic reign? 03/02/2016 - 13:28
Nikki Bella vs. Charlotte - Divas Championship Match: WWE Night of Champions 2015 Nikki Bella tries to fend off a determined Charlotte during their Divas Championship Match at Night of Champions 2015. 10/12/2015 - 17:24
The life-sized Mattel Ring Builder set is constructed before Night of Champions: WWE.com Exclusive, Sept. 24, 2015 Check out this behind-the-scenes time-lapse video showing the construction of Mattel's life-sized Mattel Create a WWE Superstar Ring Builder playset, as seen during the Night of Champions Kickoff. 09/23/2015 - 13:00
Follow Charlotte on her emotional journey at Night of Champions: WWE.com Exclusive, September 21, 2015 Go behind the scenes of Charlotte's historic Divas Title win at Night of Champions in this exclusive WWE.com video diary. 09/21/2015 - 16:11
Who throws a shoe? Dolph Ziggler discusses Summer Rae's surprising actions: WWE.com Exclusive, September 20, 2015 Dolph Ziggler talks to WWE.com about pulling out a victory over Rusev at Night of Champions 2015. 09/21/2015 - 00:47
Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose comment on Chris Jericho's mistake and their crushing loss: WWE.com Exclusive, September 20, 2015 At Night of Champions 2015, Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose claim their rivalry with The Wyatt Family isn't over. 09/21/2015 - 00:41
The reason John Cena respects his rival Seth Rollins: WWE.com Exclusive, September 20, 2015 After recapturing the U.S. Title at Night of Champions 2015, John Cena gives his thoughts on Seth Rollins. 09/21/2015 - 00:26
Chris Jericho gets confronted after Night of Champions controversy: WWE.com Exclusive, September 20, 2015 The returning Chris Jericho keeps WWE.com wanting more answers. 09/21/2015 - 00:17
Year in Review
May 23, 2006
The following events also occurred in 2004...
- A 9.0 earthquake rocked the Indian Ocean and created devastating tsunamis that killed at least 220,000 people from Thailand to Somalia.
- Former president Ronald Reagan died at his California home nearly 10 years after announcing he had Alzheimer's disease.
- 1994 Nobel Peace Prize winner Yasser Arafat died in a Paris hospital on Nov. 11.
- The Boston Red Sox broke the Curse of the Bambino and defeated their arch rivals, the New York Yankees, en route to the World Series where they swept the St. Louis Cardinals.
- It was the year of sequels as Spider-Man 2 and Shrek 2 ruled the box office.
- The New England Patriots won their second Super Bowl in three years.
- The issue of steroids plagues Major League Baseball.
- Smarty Jones failed to capture the Triple Crown.
- The Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons engaged in one of the biggest brawls in NBA history, as Pacers players Ron Artest, Jermaine O'Neal and Stephen Jackson were all handed huge suspensions for fighting with the Detroit fans.