Champions' odds scrambled

Page 1 of 1
August 30, 2008

In the trio of Championship Scramble Matches at Unforgiven, World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk, WWE Champion Triple H and ECW Champion Mark Henry each have an 80 percent chance of losing the gold, leaivng only a 20 percent chance of retaining. With 16 ways to lose and only four ways to win, the odds have never been so heavily stacked against a champion.

WAYS FOR CHAMPION TO RETAIN TITLE (4)

  • champion defeats challenger 1
  • champion defeats challenger 2
  • champion defeats challenger 3
  • champion defeats challenger 4

WAYS FOR CHAMPION TO LOSE TITLE (16)

  • challenger 1 defeats champion
  • challenger 2 defeats champion
  • challenger 3 defeats champion
  • challenger 4 defeats champion

 

  • challenger 1 defeats challenger 2
  • challenger 1 defeats challenger 3
  • challenger 1 defeats challenger 4

 

  • challenger 2 defeats challenger 1
  • challenger 2 defeats challenger 3
  • challenger 2 defeats challenger 4

 

  • challenger 3 defeats challenger 1
  • challenger 3 defeats challenger 2
  • challenger 3 defeats challenger 4

 

  • challenger 4 defeats challenger 1
  • challenger 4 defeats challenger 2
  • challenger 4 defeats challenger 3

Are the champions' days numbered 20? Read more on this all-important digit...

View Comments

ArticlesYou May Also Like